Chapter 40- so many things i didnt know

ELDON'S P.O.V

"Yes I win, again! Who's the best oh that's thats right West!" West states as he talks in third person. We just finished our competition and to be honest I wasn't engaged with the boys at all! I so focused on Riley and Alfie that I wasn't even apart of the competition. "There still talking?!" I moan quietly so that's the boys don't really hear me. "Who?" Hunter questions peeking over my shoulder. "Oh nothing just me talking to myself" I lie. I can't believe he heard me. I can't let them know I'm jealous I have to play cool.

Even know I'm totally not.

RILEY'S P.O.V

"So you are roommates with Noah and you guys never talk?" I'm still talking to Alfie because his life is so interesting and I'm intrigued to know more about his personality. "Yeah me and Noah have never really had a full on conversation, well at least not like you and me have" he states. "Alfie that's insane! How can you be roommates with someone but you never talk to them?"

"He's a cool dude don't get me wrong, we both like music if that counts. We right our own songs and play guitar, we both have a love for dance but other than that I don't know much about him. I want to get to know him but he's so busy with his other friends in B-Troupe, I think he might even have a crush on this girl that's in B-Troupe but don't take my word for it. So yes we have some things in common but at the end of the day he's busy with his own life and I'm busy with mine" Alfie explains. "I never knew you wrote songs or played guitar, what other instruments do you play?" I was curious to know more about Alfie's music taste and what he could play. "Right now only piano, guitar and drums"

"James plays the drums he's really good!" I say kind of facing towards James. We don't make eye contact because he was playing a silly game of some sort with the boys so I just go back to talking with Alfie. It's not like he's boring or anything I just wanted to see what James was up too. "Cool. anyways I'm actually writing an original song right now and I'm gonna to share it with the group later this week. I think it would be nice to show them how to relax with a good old Alfie original hit" Alfie smiles making me smile back at him. He was a charming person, who has confident and has good leadership skills. Defiantly someone you would like hanging out with, which is strange why no one doesn't. Maybe if they got to know him better they would really see the side of him that I see. "Well Alfie is there any of surprises about yourself you would like to tell me?" I question waiting for his sweet lips to open and speak. "Well my other roommates Henry and Letroy are awesome! I sometimes talk to them but something even cooler about me is I can speak 7 different languages fluently. 'Bonjour belle' 'hola hermoso' 'ciao bello' 'olá bonita' 'hallo schönheiet' and 'grüezi schöni'" Alfie delivers. "What?" I laugh in confusion to what he just said. "I just said 'hello beautiful' in French, Spanish, Portuguese, German and Swiss German. Plus English" he states giving me butterflies. I had no idea he could do all this! That's Truly amazing. And I kind of hope I was the one he was calling pretty...

ELDON'S P.O.V

I glance over at Riley and Alfie one last time and all they are doing is chatting up a storm and laughing. I've never had a conversation with Riley where she's laughed so hard before. Ugh! This is ridiculous I can't sit her I have to do something about this. I know what has to be done and I'm going to do it today! "Eldon you alright bro you seem out of it?" West asks me as I get a little bit tense. "I need to break up with Emily but I don't know how? Should I be nice should I be mean?" I confess. It needs to be happen so I can move on but I can't figure out how to have the 'perfect' break up, if that's even a thing. See I hate being the dumpee but I don't like being dumbed all I know is Emily can't stay in my life any longer and these feelings for Riley aren't going away they are just getting stronger.
Am I going to tell James, west and Hunter that I might like Riley? Hell no! I tell them everything but this is one thing i don't need them knowing about. "Okay well I think I might have an idea it's a little mean but it might do the trick and out Emily her her place" Hunter admits giving me his brilliant yet scandalous idea. "Hunter that's so evil! But I think it might just work..." I say smirking at him.