Chapter 3-shocked

JAMES P.O.V

I pull up with my mom as we scan the parking lot for any hot chicks or shall I saw I scan the parking lot for hot chicks. "Now James what did mommy tell you?" My mom turns to me before I can get my seatbelt undone and get out of this piece of junk, called a car "mom! I don't need you to be treating me like a baby right now! I'm 17 years old" I wine. "James listen to your mother. Now I want you to behave and focus on your school work. As much as you love dancing you haven't been paying attention in school that often. You have been failing almost all your classes  James" she goes on and on but all I'm thinking about is where's the hot ladies and my boys at? "James! Did you even hear what I said?" My mom snaps as she gets my attention now. "Yeah, be good, don't fail and I love you too" I kiss her cheek giving her a little smirk and she smiles back Knowing that I'll always be her little boy. I have good intentions but maybe I do it in the wrong way. As I get out of the car and start to walk towards the front of this massive dance school, with my suitcases in my hand, my mom decides to yell out the window and embarrass me.

"Bye Jamie Love you" she blows kisses out the window as I try to walk away and pretend I don't know her. By this time everyone's looking at me like I'm a freak. "I don't know that lady" I smirk to some random person who was walking up to the school than I carry on with my day.

When I get inside I really take in how big the school is but most importantly how hot! The lady's look. "Sweet!" I whisper-yell to myself as I look down getting out my information "next!" The lady who's at the registration desk calls me up and I act all cool and smooth. "Ok her you go sir". The lady at the front desk speaks up in a grouchy tone. Obviously my charm didn't work on her. "Next!" She than yells, gesturing for me to get out of the way. "Well that was easy and quick... Just how I like it" I smirk thinking that last part to my self.

I walk down the hall that says 'boy's dorm rooms' and I find the room I'm in. "Ah room 169" I can't help but laugh a little at our room number. As I walk in I see west my bro already settled in "James!" He shouts "west!" I shout back giving him a quick bro hug. "I had no idea we were sharing a room together!" He states clearly surprised "I know!" I was shocked as well but Ms.Kate was the one in charge of making the room arrangements so at the same time I wasn't really surprised. "Hey do you know who else we're sharing a room with? I know it's 4 boys in each room" we still had two other people who were in our room hopefully it is my other buddy Eldon and my main boy Hunter! We are like a brotherhood, we've all known each other for years now and have gotten along every since. "No I do not" West answers my previous question. "Dude we should go check out this place after were done unpacking" West's idea wasn't bad but I wanted to go check out the fine looking girls rather than check out an empty dance studio and fricken class rooms. "Okay but first we gonna sneak by some of the girls dorm rooms, sound fun?" I raise an eyebrow and west smirks back at me, I knew he would agree. "Too bad girls and guys can't share a dorm together, I mean what happens if I had a best friend that was a girl how is that far? I don't have any good friends that are girls but what if I did?" West rambles on and I just drag him out of the room and walk down the hall that says 'girl's door rooms'.

"Dude girls aren't friends there fuck buddies. I mean have you ever had a girl that was just your friend?" West looks appalled at what I just said "uh" then he thinks for a moment "exactly my point. Plus if they wanted girls and guy to share a room they would make the walls sound proof..." I laugh a little throwing my head down as I see West's reaction, it's priceless. "Yo, stop is that Eldon!" West stops me as we see Eldon with this really pretty girl. "Yeah it is" I do a double take when, I not only realize that he's with a girl but who the girl is.

Me and West walk closer to get a better look and as I approach the two I can't help but be in shock at who is standing right in front of my eyes "Riley?!" She looks back at me and her smile drops to a full frown "James!?" She looks just as shocked as I was. "Hold up, you two know each other?" Eldon questions and we both nod. "Now this, this is gonna be a grand time!" He laughs walking over to west and Greeting him. grand time? What ever the hell does that means "how do you guys know each other?" West laughs, clearing not knowing what is going on but still wants to act like he does. "Uh. We-we did dance together when we were really little" I stutter, rubbing the back of my neck. I try not to make eye contact with her because it would be to weird. "Yeah and we also went to school together" Riley joins in as she stands beside me. She's probably just as nervous as I am. I don't even get nervous so why was I now? "Okay?..." Both of the boys look at each other and laugh I didn't see what was so funny?

"What?" I cross my arms as I see in the corner of my eye Riley has her head down. "We're you guys" the boys take a moment not to laugh "friends?" West finishes the sentence "Uh yeah, you could say that we were" I look at Riley and she just rolls her eyes at me. She pushes her way through the gap between me, Eldon and west. "Doesn't look like it" West looks at me trying to contain his laughter. "Well if you guys were such good 'friends' shouldn't you go comfort her" eldon says as he puts air quotations around the word friends and than gestures over to Riley who's walking away in anger and sadness.

They both stop laughing to take a breath. I look back at Riley then glare back at Eldon and west. "Uh later. Right now I need to know why you two idiots are laughing?!" I see Eldon grab his bags as we walk in the opposite direction as Riley, taking him to our room. "because I did not see that coming! You two, be friends? You guys are nothing alike! She's shy and quiet and your loud and obnoxious" Eldon was kind of right but he didn't know the whole side of the story.