Chapter 48- Talk it out

ELDON'S P.O.V

What James told me yesterday was freighting. I didn't know how to respond and neither did the boys. We tried talking it out but James refused to stay. He said he couldn't stay here, he needed to find 'help'. This explains a lot about him and how he's been acting lately.

After trying to talk to him and tell him that he's sane, he just kept packing up his stuff and not caring what we think. He was pretty determined to leave. Midnight came and he was done almost done packing, the rest of us were asleep. I saw him this morning eating breakfast and finishing the last of his packing he said he was going to say his goodbye later today and than leave. I'm really upset that he's going I have a feeling that this love triangle between me Riley and him got to his head. No one wants him to go, he's a good guy and we all know what type of person he really is.

The only person that I could think of that would maybe make James stay is Riley. I'm going to go find her right now and tell her all about this James issue. Hope she can help him out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I say her sitting in the lounge looking pretty upset. Maybe telling her about James wasn't a good idea, maybe not now?

No. I've learned from before to just go with your gut and not put things aside, it's now or never and I don't care if I swore not to tell anyone, Riley is an exception. "Hey Riley can we talk?" I walk over to her and sit down, we wee eye to eye and she nodded while taking a sip from her coffee she was drinking. "It's about James, I heard he was being rude yesterday?" I comment as she rolls her eyes. "Yeah I don't want to talk about it" was her reply. "Listen Riley, I like you" I bluntly state as she choke on her coffee a little. "What?"

"I like you!" I say again "Eldon I-" she starts to talk but can't get words out. "Well I don't want to say? I mean that came out of no where"

"Don't say anything. It doesn't matter if you like me back I just need to know vexiee there's something else that I also need to get off my chest" I explain.

"Well Eldon, I like you too..." she slowly says.
"But as a friend" she than adds on. "I'm sorry. You were the first person I met her that was kind and cute but I just see us as friends"

"I get it and it doesn't matter because someone else likes you more and they need your help" I calmly say back. Yeah it hurt that Riley didn't like me but it wasn't about me it was about James. He needed Riley more than anyone and I Riley needs him as well. "Who?" She asks.

"James"

"James? He wants my help?" She raises an eyebrow trying to be as serious as possible. "Listen it's a long story but you have time" I state not giving her a change to talk. I just begin telling her the story and she just sits Rhee and listens. "I broke up with em because I wanted you. James has liked you for a long time Riley and don't deny you like him back. I told James I liked you and he told me he liked you as well. He felt obligated to be happy for me and to go after you because he didn't want to hurt my feelings but deep down he really wanted to be happy with you. We had a fight over it and we ended up playing rock, paper, scissors over you. Who ever won got to be with you. I ended up winning and James I think was really hurt by that.
James was an asshole to you because he wants you to hate him so you would be with me. That's not all, James also told me, hunter and west last night, after dance that he was depressed and all this shit about his life. Now he has packed up and has said he is going to get help and leaving the studio" I take a huff of fresh air trying to catch my breath. That was a mouth full.

Riley was speechless. "Um"

"Are you serious?" She adds in still super confused. "Yes!" She didn't say anything all she did was stand up "where's James?" She asked, looking kind of frantic. I just told her I haven't seen him since this morning in the dorm and all of a sudden she ran to go look for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

RILEY'S P.O.V

I couldn't find James anywhere! The only thing I could think of doing is telling the rest of the team. I needed to make a plan for James to stay! I need him here.

We had a day off and it was Saturday so I really didn't know where everyone was at. They couldn't be far though, we don't do much besides stay in our rooms and do homework. "Michelle, Amanda! I need your help" I race to my dorm after trucking through the school to find James, who was no where to be found. "Riley slow down" Michelle tried to calm me but it wasn't working. "What's going on?" She asked. "It's James he's leaving the studio! We need to tell everyone so we can get to tether and make a plan for him to stay"

"What?!" They both say in shock.

"When did you find out and why is he leaving?" Amanda questioned. "It's complicated just pull out your phone and start texting people in A-troupe. Tell them to meet us in studio A later" I suggest. "I think might have plan but we are going to have to think fast. James says he's coming by later to say his goodbyes that he's leaving. Hurry!" I pull out my phone and start to text Eldon the plan I might have. He's the one that told me about this situation so without him I wouldn't of even know and James would of left. He needs to be in on this too.