Chapter 4- I didn't know

JAMES P.O.V

"Wait hold up, Emily is Riley's sister!? No way!" Now that's something I can not believe. West says in shock "Yeah! you didn't know?" I look at him than quickly realize that I had just said something I wasn't suppose to. "How do you know man?" Eldon questions. We shortly found out Eldon was sharing a room with us. At this point we are all settled in, (except for me because I'm a procrastinator but I'll do that later) and now we're just talking in are 'man cave' waiting for our other roommate to show up. "Because I do. Come on they look somewhat alike" I cover up "no they don't! James are you hiding something?" West smirks. Maybe I was but they don't need to know anything, at least not yet. "How do YOU know Eldon?" I turn the attention off of a me and on to Eldon, I look at him waiting for an answer.

He was the one that brought it up in the first place.

"Because she told me a when we first met a couple hours ago. Yo, West can you pass me the chips I'm starving" Eldon says dropping the whole 'Riley and Emily being sisters' situation. West does parkour on his bed and grabs the bag of sour cream and onion lays that were sitting on his night stand. He throws them across the room to Eldon "Smooth" as Eldon takes a bit of his chip we hear someone walk through the door and are heads swerve around to see Hunter. "Hunter!" All of us run to the door and tackle Hunter as he drops his bags down. He takes a moment to walk through the door while he fist bumping me and west. "Tell me your staying her?" West smiles and Hunter smiles back. We all know what that means. "Dude! This is gonna be the best year evea! Like evea!" I say still really happy to have all my boys by my side once again. As us boys are all cheering we didn't pay attention to see who else walked into the room until she cleared her throat. "Um boys?" It was Emily. "Oh hey em!" Eldon waves at her while Hunter and west just kind of stand in awkward silent. "Sorry to interrupt your manly times but I just wanted to know if any of you have seen the new studio yet? it's huge!" Eldon grabs Emily from around the waste and all of us boys start to notice. Tension was in the air. "We'll have you?" She reinforces the question. "No we haven't babe, but we should" Eldon smiles at his girlfriend and is now taking her by the hand. "You two just go, we will stay her and chill for a little while" Hunter fakes a smile at Emily and then looks at me "yeah I think I'm gonna go check out the premises another time, or maybe go work out" West continues to make up excuses. "Okay suite your self" Emily shrugs a shoulder and then walks away with Eldon like he's a puppy dog on a leash. "Oh Emily wait, before you go if you run into Riley by chance can you tell her that we need to talk? Just tell her to drop by our room, room 169. Thanks" I am about to shut the door when Emily's hand pushes it open. Anger and a confusion builds up in her eyes "I'm sorry what?" "I said can you tell Ril-" I can tell Emily's mad but I don't know why? "Riley is at home, she dances at Elite not here! So why would you think that she came to the next step?" Now I was confused "What!? No she's not at elite, she dances her now I just saw her like 10 minutes ago" I glance over at Eldon and Emily follows my eye direction, now looking up at Eldon "it's true. Early, She was struggling to get her bags out of the back of her car so I helped her" he states. "Wait, hold the phone! Riley goes to elite!? That's where I recognized here" Eldon adds in obviously clueless as he gives all of a smirk. Emily hits Eldon in the stomach clearly frustrated with is dumbness.

I was kind of taken back by that.

So did Riley not tell Emily? Oh no. "So you mean to tell me that Riley is here, right now and I didn't even know about it?!" Now Emily is mad and you don't want to see her when she is. "What you didn't know?" Eldon questions "no! I didn't Eldon!" She squints her eyes looking at the blonde dork in confusion. "She said that she was going back to Elite this year and she knows that I don't want her coming her!" Me and the boys look around the room trying not to laugh at Emily. why was she freaking out? "Chill em, why does it matter? she's cool" Eldon try's to grab her shoulder but she coldly brushes him off "ugh! I have to find her, come with me!" Emily grabs Eldon's wrist and I can't help but follow, I want to be part of the drama

"Em slow down" Eldon stumbles "no!" Emily gives a healthy response. "Do you know where she is?! Because I'm so not cool with this!" We stop and Eldon looks around to see if he can spot her "uh... no" he rubs his neck "your so useless" Emily rolls her eyes will traveling down the 'girl's Dorm room' hall to check if any of the doors are open, which most of them aren't "I actually know which dorm room number she's in though" me and Emily look confused at Eldon while he smiles, thinking he saved the day when he really didn't.

If he new the number then why didn't he tell us in the first place! Oh Eldon, sometimes I wonder.
"Well than come on! Don't keep us waiting, which one is it?" Emily seems stressed and I can't help but giggle a little under my breath. "I think 116" he suggests. We storm down the hall until we get to that exact dorm "jeez, attitude much?" I whisper to Eldon as he whispers back "I know" Emily slams on the door and waits until someone opens it. "Uh hi can I help you em?" It's Michelle. "Oh hey James, Eldon" she smiles past emily to make eye contact with me and Eldon until She gets shoved out of the way "move!" Emily yells storming through the door. "What's her issue?" Michelle looks upset and a little puzzled "don't ask" Eldon shakes his head and she just shrugs her shoulders still looking a little confused.