Chapter 18- i'll tell you the story

"Wait, what do you mean by 'Riley is Riley' Are you implying something?" Eldon comments.

"No. What I meant was me and Riley have dated before, you guys already knew that from the outburst she had a couple hours ago in the studio. Remember when we were having  that mini fight at the beginning of class and she was just yelling at me about our past relationship? Totally blew it out of preposition. Anyways, let's just say it went down hill. I don't think I can picture my self being with her again. Plus that would be awkward if one of my close bro's liked or dated her, right Eldon?" I smirk looking right beside him, hinting that he might like Riley. "hey! I have a girlfriend thank you very much" He crosses his arms and laughs it off, trying to drop the subject. But being the boys they are, they keep nagging me about Me and Riley's past relationship.

"Well what exactly happened between you two?" West leans in, looking for answers.

"Well" I'm about to start the story but than I realize it wasn't actually all that interesting. It was a typical boyfriend and girlfriend break up story with some twists but it wasn't anything extravagant.

Maybe I could spice up this story a little.

"Well we were little, around 6 or 7 and we use to dance together at these dance classes on Saturdays and Sunday's. I wasn't in baby ballet classes at the next step, which You guys already knew about. I went to a couple of different dance classes and studios before coming here.

both my parents had to work on weekends and the studio i was at didn't have classes on the weekends. so they threw me in this other dance camp/program thing going on around my neighborhood" I started talking about the story of how I met Riley and how we went to this dance camp thing together, which was actually fun. For the first part of the sorry I was actually telling the truth. "I met Riley on the first day. She was quite and just sat in the corner not joining in any games. I was nice enough to go talk to her. She told me that her parents also had to work on weekends and that's why she was here, same situation as me. She also told me that she has been dance since she was 4 (same age as me) and goes to elite. And also how her sister, Emily was at the next step in baby ballet classes".

Which I didn't know Emily at the time, I didn't ever know about the next step.

"We got to know each other and became really close and good friends. Every weekend we would dance and play games together at this camp. This camp didn't last long though, only for a couple of mouths and it also had some weekday camps in the summer which I didn't go to because I was too busy with other dumb camps like fricken Fossil camp or some shit".

I can't lie fossil camp was pretty fun. "I remember that camp! I loved it" Eldon shouts out. Oh yeah he was there too, I forgot. Actually that's how i met Eldon and got introduced to the next step.

All because of fossil camp.

"Yeah good times" I stare off into space for a moment thinking about little me and little Eldon at fossil camp.

"Okay, back on track. I never saw Riley after that camp. I never thought I would see her again. She was a pretty cute girl" I blush.  "At this moment in time I was around 8 and that's when my mom threw me into j-troupe at the next step. I loved it there! I also remember meeting Emily who was nothing like Riley. I kind of had a small crush on her" okay that part was actually 100% true! But I was like 8!

The bro's open their eyes wide and they all start to laugh at me in disbelieve. "Yeah I know, anyways" I go on with the rest of the story.

"Wow even at a young age James be hitting and flirting with them ladies. To bad you didn't get with her" west smirks and I nudge him, indicating for him to shut up.