Chapter 3- Let the drama begin!

Start from the beginning

"Opps!" Clare exclaimed. "Didn't see you there sweetheart!"

"It's alright Clare, it was actually my bad."

"Oh no, no." Clare smiled, then one look at my face was all it took for her to know exactly how I was feeling. "What's wrong sweet pea?"

I tried to hide my nervousness away. "Oh, nothing!"

"You know you can always count on me to listen."

"I know." I politely smiled.

"So you wont tell me?"

"Nope," I laughed with a strained tone. "But I will afterwards."

"Well alright then." She was going to go into the kitchen, then turned around once more. "Where you going?"

"I need some fresh air, it's all."

"Well, m'kay. Have fun!"

"I'll try." I mumbled without enthusiasm, and walked out the door.

***

My mind was completely empty. The park was completely empty. My heart felt completely empty. As I sat under the bench we used to play on, our bench, I couldn't help but remember those joyful memories we had spent together in this park. Noah and I had only walked once together through this park. He always wanted to come, but it was too special for me to share with anyone that wasn't Bradly. Bradly had that spark that all the girls were crazy for. He had beautiful light brown short hair, emerald green eyes, and a smile that blew me away. It's weird how only a 5 year old could make me experience all those feelings with only one glance at a boy. But he wasn't any boy.

I grew more and more anxious to see Bradly for the first time in about 9 years, I wonder if he had changed, or if he still was the same old guy. He sounded like the old him on the phone, but was he still the little boy I remembered? What was I going to do? What was I going to say when I saw him, after so long, after-

"Janelle." Bradly's voice pierced through my thoughts. I was scared to turn around and face the person who had hurt me, yet made me feel completely alive. My mind was turning in circles. My heart raced faster and faster.

I turned around.

And there he was. The most beautiful person I have ever seen in my whole life. He was a new person, a new Bradly. He was wearing a blue tight shirt that held arm muscles, and his jeans were ripped in a good fashion scence way. His hair had grown more, but its beautiful color was still there. His eyes that were observing me back, were as emerald green as I still remembered them to be. And most of all, his smile. It was more captivating that the shinning sea, to me. I feel like he was complete, like if he had left to be 'hot-a-fied' or something. And now standing infront of him made me feel small and weak. He looked like a million bucks, while I was wearing some shorts, a silly weird top, and my hair in a pony tail. How did this happen?

Without thinking, my mind told my legs to move, and to move fast enough to run and jump gracefully into Bradly's strong arms. His grip around me was firm, yet soft. His arms around me felt like home, that I wish I could never leave. His scent flowed around me like the sea, and had me on a daze. This was the Bradly I had loved. This was the Bradly that was my best friend first. Of course Noah is the best thing about my life now, but having Bradly back in my arms, holding me, lifting me up in the air, spinning me around, was going to make things a little hard for me.

"Janelle." Bradly whispered against my ear. His breath on my ear sending electric chills.

"Bradly." I whispered in return, but not as good as he had.

"Im sorry." He pulled me even closer against him. "Im so so sorry I ever hurt you. It wont ever happen again. Ever."

"Bradly..." I warned him to stop. If he went on saying all those sweet stuff, I was going to loose it.