Chapter 18 | It's 5 o'clock in the Morning

Start from the beginning

Chyna and Nia: Were not talking.

Suddenly, this Dylan fellow was a few feet in front of me, looking down. I looked behind me then back at him. Why would he randomly look at me?

“No, you.” He chuckled. “Ariel, remember me?”

I stood up and squinted in his face. “Uhm not really . . .Should I?”

“Maybe this will help.” This Dylan dude closed his eyes and pretended to be snoring.

Then it hit me. “Dylan Allen??!! The boy that was forever sleeping in church?!”

"Yeah! It's been, like, five years tho'!"

"Those years have been good to you."

"As to you."

Cough in the background from Roc. "So how do you guys know each other again?"

********

Roc Royal's POV:

Keisha let us have a chill day because of Dylan's arrival. Yes! Well, and no because Ariel and him have been talking about old times for a while. Who would of thought Ariel got around so much for someone who didn’t get around? I didn’t. Well she doesn’t know the kind of girls I’ve been with so I guess were on the same playing level.

We were all sitting in a booth at Johnny Rockets and sipping our drinks until our food arrived. Of course, you know the mindless crew was flier than fly. The dudes were decked out in completely different outfits but complemented each other and the gals were hawt tamales, better WERK.

"Hey guys." Prodigy called.

"What?"

"Do I eat as much as the fans imply I do?"

"YES." We all yelled and got a few looks from other tables.

"Well, dang. . ."

"Dude, you eat your plate and mine! That's why I'm not sitting next to you." Ray said.

He glared at him. "Your lucky were in public lil' boy."

Right then, a bell rang indicating someone walked in. For some reason all our heads turned. Why people always do that? The world will never know. When the girl met eye contact with us she ran over.

"OMT, Ariel! And Prodigy!"

"Hey, Ama" Prod grinned. I SEE YOU PROD! Get some ;)

"Hey girl. Here you can sit next to me. Scooch Roc."

I gave her a WTF face. Like, can I get a please?

"Pwease, Wocky?" She pushed me over and Ama plopped down next to her on the end.

"Hi everyone."

Everyone greeted her than the waitress arrived with our food.

“Ayeee time to get it in!”

“Shut up, Prod.”

*******

Later, we checked into a hotel since we would be in this general area for 3 days. It had two separate rooms for each gender, a living room attached, and a mini kitchen. Those are the kind of hotels we usually stay in to make it easier for us. Ariel and I were chilling in my room and the others were . . . Actually I don’t know. Whatever.

Ariel was messing with my hair; putting it in braids. “Hey, Roc. . .”

“What’s up?” I took a long sip from my bottle of water.

“When do you think we should tell the fans?”

All of my water was on the carpet. “Uhhh. . .”

“Whoa dere. We need to clean that up.” She jumped off the bed and briskly ran to get a vacuum. Amen, because I was not ready to answer that question.

Ariel's POV:

I burst into the living room and searched for the vacuum. Ama, Chyna, and Nia were in there talking. They turned towards me when I walked in though. “Hey.”

“Hola, have you seen the vacuum? Roc spit water all over the floor.”

Nia shook her head. “Already cleaning up his messes after a day? Actually it hasn’t even been 24 hours.”

“Says the girl that would clean all of New York City for Ray.” Chyna rolled her eyes.

“OOOOO BURN!”

Forgetting the vacuum, I plopped down on the couch with them, “Seriously tho’ guys. I asked him when he would tell the fans and all he did was choke on his water and stutter so I ran out of there.”

“Dang. . .”

“It’s a hard decision to make, Ariel.” Ama chimed. “Just put yourself in his shoes. Fans stride to be his number one girl and right now you’re it, taking their dreams away.”

“Well I feel like a monster now, but thanks Ama. Maybe we’ll replace you for one of these loons.” I nudged them.

“Mrs. Loon, all day baby!” Nia grinned. Oh, wait, for her that could be a compliment.

“You love us too much to do that, Ari.” Chyna put her hand on my shoulder. “Besides if you even tried I would start singing irreplaceable at the top of my lungs.”

Ama giggled but smiled at us. “Thanks, but I wouldn’t want to do that.”

“Then maybe we should add you to us!” Chyna added, “I mean, we already adore you.”

“Yeah!” She chimed.

___________________________________________________

I haven't upload in , like , five years :o Luckily my mom got me a new flash drive so I continued even if fate might not want me to ;1 Heh, TAKE THAT FATE. Question : Should I make outfits on polyvore for it ? Fan , comment , vote , and anything else. Peace ! Nevermind , I just made some (; CHECK IT OUT IN THE COMMENTS. ~Evie