Chapter 1 | Mall Events

Before me stood a woman that resembled Keisha Gamble, one of the famous managers of Mindless Behavior. The only way I knew about all that is because a lot of people on my site seem to be huge MB fans. I was stunned. What is she doing at my school of all places in the world?? I thought she wasn't suppose to let Mindless Behavior out of her sight... I guess not.

“Wha– wha– what are you doing here?” I finally stuttered out.

She answered with another question. “Are you Ariel Thomas?”

“Yes… How do you know me?”

“I’ve seen your work and I, along with the rest of MB’s management, would love for you to join our team!”

“Like designing websites for you guys and stuff?”

“Yes you're correct. Our old guy was good but your even better. Are you interested?”

“I’m not exactly sure…" How could I just give her a yes or no right now? I don't even know her! But then again... If I joined the MB crew... Maybe my life would be better. "I’ll have to check with my parents and… And what about school?”

“Of course, we will need parent permission first. Don’t worry about school. You’ll be home schooled with the rest of MB and you can always text your friends." She said, but friends won't be a problem for me. Not like anyone will miss me here. "Here’s my number. We can talk details later on. Could you give me an answer by tomorrow?”

“Yeah, I’ll go home and ask my parents. Thanks Ms. Gamble.”

“No thank you and you can call me Keisha. Bye! We have a meet & greet with some fans today so if you make a decision by then.. Please don't hesitate to stop by.” She gave me a smile and started for the door.

She was gone before I could even respond. I got on the nearest computer and found myself looking up their meet & greet. It was directly after school at the local mall. Should I go and tell her yes? I’m sure my parents won’t mind. They usually concern themselves with my twin, Eve. I’ve made my decision; I’ll go to the meet & greet and tell Keisha yes. I checked my favorite G – shock to see that I had to get going so I wouldn’t be late to class. Darn this bell system in the school for not working in this room! I hurried to class...

**********

After school I rushed down the steps to walk to the mall, but I was stopped by Eve. What now?

“Hey sis! Can I walk home with you ??” Eve asked.

“Uhmm I’m not going home …” I looked at her reaction--she was confused. We looked very different for twins which was good for people telling us apart.

"What?? Where are you going??"

"To this uhh..." I trailed off, knowing she's a big fan of them, but decided to spit it out. "Mindless Behavior meet & greet."

"OH MY TUNECHI! You like MB too Ariel?! I LOVE THEM ! The bracelets for the meet & greet were sold out before I could get any... Do you have an extra?"

"Nahh I don't even have a bracelet, but I need to talk to Keisha."

"Oh then we can scream outside together! Wait, why do you need to talk to their manager though??"

"She offered me a job..."

"THE KEISHA GAMBLE OFFERED YOU A JOB ??!! Where is Ashton Kutcher?! Ashtonnn, come out where ever you're hidinggg!"

I laughed, "No seriously she did! And I have to go tell her yes."

"What did mom say? I mean your gonna be gone for a long time with four boys. Boys, Ariel! FOUR SEXY BEASTS!"

"I can control myself and they won't like me anyway..."

"Stop that talk! You know I have to slap you when you talk bad about yourself!"

"Yes ugh my face still hurts from yesterday!"

"My point exactly. Let's get going, Ari."

"But how? We have 10 minutes and its a 20 minute walk! Ugh I can never win!!"

"Because you always give up, Ariel ! Don't worry let your twin handle this!" She looked around the front of the school till she spotted who she was looking for. "Oh ROB!!" She said , flirtatiously. "Be a dear and drive us to the mall."

Rob rushed over. He was senior. Wow she's got a senior around her finger? He's kinda pathetic... "Sure , I would love to!" We all hopped in his car and we we're off.

We arrived in perfect time. Rob is actually a pretty cool guy. He wasn't mean to me or anything. Eve and I rushed the the door pushing through crazy behind fans. Whoa MB have hit Justin B. status, huh ?

"LET US THROUGH TRICKS!" Eve screamed at the girls, dragging me behind her.

Some girl that we just pushed through commented, "Don't be mad 'cause your weave is nappy..."

Eve paused and turned around, I held my hand up--indicating her to stop. "Nah girl. I got this." I said, surprising myself more than Eve. Where was the confidence coming from? I really don't know but it felt good. "Listen here... All of this hair is natural. And you shouldn't hate just because your hairline is receding... It's retreating to the back of your head. So back the heck up and go over there with your groupie friends who don't even have a slight chance, not even a sliver with them! MB don't like hoes. GOODBYE!"

As if she was my hype man, Eve said, "OHH SNAP! She done told you off like a boss! Fall back!" She gave me some dap and we continued on our way to the front, leaving behind the stunned groupie and her friends toppling over with laughter.

By the time we got to the front we ran into some body guard. "Sir we have to get through." I said.

"So does every did out here. Sorry miss."

"But you can ask Keisha! She knows me!"

"I'll have to ask you to back up." He looked at me through he black shades.

"KEISHA! AYE GIRL! KEEEIISSHHAA!" Eve yelled, as if she was Jawan Harris. Surprisingly Keisha heard her loud voice through the glass and turned around. Keisha walked over and told the guy to let us in.

"Sorry for that girls. Bob is very professional. Ariel, who's your friend?"

"It's ok. He's just doing his job--"

"No it ain't ok ..." Eve mumbled under her breath. I stepped on her toe.

"Anyways this is my twin sister, Eve. She's a big fan."

"Yup that's right! I am! Let me just say... You are one awesome manager! You do a superb job with MB!"

"Thanks sweetie. C'mon guys you can meet the people you'll be working with."

We followed behind her. We met Walter first, he was real fun. Then Aaron, he was hilarious! DJ Soundwave was a trip! We met a few body guards then finally it was time to meet MB while they took their break. Keisha led us to this room for celebs in the mall that's in the back. When we reached the door, Eve and I tensed up. I mean who wouldn't? We we're about to meet four charming boys. Keisha opened the door for us and disappeared as soon as we walked in. Why must she leave us?!

______________________________________________________________________

I hope y'all liked / loved it :D What will happen with MB ?? o.o Find out next time! FAN , COMMENT , VOTE , & LIKE please :D ~Evie