Chapter 119- Coverup

Start from the beginning

"Nothing happened." I blush rolling my eyes as she smirks getting up. 

"Mhhhm...tell that to the hickey on your neck." she giggles making my eyes widen as I look in the mirror. 

"Shit--" 

The door opens, in walking Michael. I look up from the mirror, meeting his eyes. "Hey--" 

His black curls were pulled back, as one went down his forehead. He was wearing one of my favorite outfits--the iconic Bad costume from the Bad music video. 

Sheryl clears her throat teasingly as Michael jumps noticing her. "Hey Sheryl--" 

"Mhhhm. Loverboy.." she giggles. "How's the leg?"

"Good as new." he chuckles. 

"I'm sure Tatiana made it alllllll better." she teases making Michael blush as I laugh out. 

"Sheryl..." I hiss. 

"I have to work on scales with Jennifer--but I'll see you guys tonight, we're all going out to dinner." she waves before closing the door behind her. 

Michael smirks taking no time to walk towards me kissing me deeply. I moan lightly before pushing him away gently. "Ohhh no. You're not kissing me until we are off of this tour." 

"What?" he laughs out. "Why?"

I point to my neck as his eyes widen. He moves my hair out the way gently running his fingers over it. "I-I did that?" 

"Yes--you kissing me is damaging..." I mumble as he bites his lip shyly shrugging, before leaning in my ear his body close to mine. 

"I can always kiss other places babygirl..." he whispers lowly, making me blush deeply. I push him away on his chest as he chuckles lowly. I giggle moving past him as I go grab my first outfit off the hanger. 

I strip out of my clothes as he sits down

I strip out of my clothes as he sits down. I didn't feel uncomfortable doing so until he started staring at me hard--he suddenly starts blushing swallowing hard. "T-tat?"

"What?" I look over at him in nothing but my underwear as he runs a hand over his mouth. 

"I-I think I got more than your neck, babygirl...." he says softly as I look over in the mirror gasping. 

My body was covered in them along with bruises--most of which could be covered with clothing but--

"I-I'm so sorry...I didn't know.." he stutters as I rush over to the makeup table. "I-I didn't realize...did I hurt you?"

"No, not at all..." I look over at him. "But no one can see me like this. All of my clothes are showing skin and--" 

He looks over at the makeup table. "Sit down..." he sighs out running a hand through his hair as I sit down. He grabs cover up and foundation kneeling in front of me as he begins to work on my legs. 

"I can get it, Michael--" 

"I'd rather do it, than have Karen do it." he chuckles grabbing a makeup blender. "Do you want her to wonder how you got all of this?"

I giggle lightly as he smirks. I watch him as he tries covering all the marks up.

"Michael I don't think--" 

"It'll work--" he chuckles lightly. "I do it all the time...for my vitiligo." 

"You don't need it--" I say softly. 

"Not with you no.." he shrugs. "You see something I can't see." 

"But you're beautiful." I whisper as flashes of his skin enter my mind. He had patches of discoloration to his skin, but it was so uniquely beautiful. I always loved tracing my fingers over the different shapes of shades that were on his skin. 

He makes a face at my words, and opens his mouth to say something. He sighs out before looking up at me. "You're the first person to make me believe that." he smiles gently before getting up kissing my forehead. 

He gently moves my hair out the way before getting my neck. He finishes and I get up looking in the mirror. 

"Wow--" I look in the mirror impressed. "You should just fire Karen, and take over." I smirk as he rolls his eyes kissing my cheek. 

"That would be a dream come true for you--I know." he chuckles as I giggle changing quickly. As soon as I put on my jacket, Karen walks in. 

"Hey--" she looks over at Michael. "There's a phone call for you, it's Bill." she says as I sit down, as she walks over getting her tools ready for my makeup. 

He jumps up quickly. "I better go get it--I'll see you in a bit, Tati..." he says rushing out leaving me alone with the devil's spawn. 

"We don't have much time--let's see what I can do with...this." she mumbles as I grit my teeth giving a tight smile. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kind of rushed through this chapter...I'm literately in the car on my way to a Detroit to visit family. 

But I hope you like it doll faces. 

Also I'm thinking on publishing a teaser chapter/prologue of the new Prince fanfic I'm writing. Let me know your thoughts!

Vote/Comment

xoxo

moonwalkergal