These Are My Confessions...

Start from the beginning

"I never needed you or anybody to protect me!"

"Everybody needs somebody."

"I don't! And I never fucking did"

He was getting fed up as she droned on and on about how she didn't need anybody, how she did just fine without him. How she can protect herself. He didn't bother to listen to her because he's heard it all before. He couldn't even get a sentence out with her yelling over him. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Would you just listen to me Jordyn!" He inhaled sharply once he realized what he did.

Jasmyn's mouth slowly gaped open. "Who the fuck is that? 'Cause that ain't my name."

He put his hands out trying to stop her before she got started. "I know it's not your name she's just-"

"She's just what?!? A friend? Remember your last little friend, the one that was topless in the fucking kitchen? Ringing any bells.."

He rolled his eyes at the fact that she brought her up again. "Troy has nothing to do with this."

She chuckled looking to the ceiling, tears forming in her eyes. "I swear at this point I wouldn't be surprised if I caught you in bed fucking Sheila."

"What?!"

"I wouldn't be surprised either," she shrugged. "She's pretty, female, plays music, your type."

His voice dropped to a serious tone. "Shutup you're being ridiculous."

She pointed to herself. "Do I look like a fuckin' idiot? Do you really think that I don't know what you're doin'."

"And what am I doing."

"Apparently Jordyn!" she put her hand up before he could protest, her voice dropping to an aggressive whisper. "I suggest you go be with that bitch because she's the bitch you want."

"Don't call her that" he warned, point a stern finger at her. 

"Or what." 

He started to strip off his jacket and loosened his tie as she started to ramble threats into the air.

"I told myself...I TOLD myself, I said Jasmyn once a cheater always a cheater-Why are you walking off? What the fuck are you doin'?"

He pulled a chair up to her bedside, he tried to take both her hands but she snatched them away. "Don't you fucking dare."

He was a little shocked, he hasn't seen this much aggression from her in a while. He closed his eyes with a sigh and told her the story of Jordyn Carson. 

A name that is forever engraved in his mind. He met her his freshman year, she was new to the school. She moved from Houston, Texas. A fiesty little thing, with the biggest personality.

She was in his Biology class and she sat right beside him, one day she leaned over and asked him was he a fan of Parliament Funkadelic. Ever since that day, they were two peas in a pod. She loved music the same as he did, sometimes they would skip class and go play in the music room. They'd talk about any and everything under the sun. One thing about her was she was like one of the guys, she was loud, she cussed like a sailor, she talked about girls, and she never took no for an answer. 

She bullied all his girlfriends, made sure he did his homework and if he had a gig, she would do it for him so he never had to worry about it. Prince showed her new music before anybody. They talked all the time on the phone, she went to all his basketball games, even almost got suspended for yelling at the coach for not playing Prince enough, everyone was telling her that it wasn't about skill, it was about his height. She didn't give one, two, red, blue, fucks about it.