Strange Relationship

Have you ever noticed that the longer you've been in a relationship. The crazier you both get. Well, I wouldn't say me and Prince are exactly in a relationship but thing between us are surely interesting. I've settled around him, meaning I've gotten a ton more comfortable. You ever feel like you got somebody so you don't necessarily have to try anymore? That's where I am. Prince spent the night last night and we got into argument. I can't even remember what it was over, probably somethings stupid. It's been like that lately.

You ever argue with somebody and in the middle of the argument you don't feel like your self anymore? Like because of your actions, you might start pacing back and forth real fast, breathing out your nose real hard.

I've noticed that when I get mad at Prince now. I start talking in third person. I just forget that I'm real for like five minutes and just start yelling. It's some scary shit too because I black out sometimes when I do it. Apparently I say some pretty sinister shit when I do it. Prince said its my way of telling him that's from that point on I'm not responsible for none of my actions and he doesn't feel safe.

"You know what your problem is you don't think Jasmyn crazy do'yah?"

"Wait." he chuckled. "Baby I- I thought you were Jasmyn."

"See you think she playin-" I walked closer to the bed and Prince held his hands up to stop me.

"Wait a minute now.." He reaches over and grabbed the phone off the hook, without taking his eyes off me and put it on his lap. "Ok wait no Prince don't alright. H-He don't think she crazy, he just don't know where she at its dark in here." He took an audible gulp and looked into my eyes, searching for me. I stepped closer to the bed and he held up the bible at me.

"He-he He can't find her that's all I'm sayin'. Prince don't like this game he don't wanna play this shit no more. This ain't fun like it used to be." He sank into the sheet. I crawled on the bed and he threw the bible at my forehead.

I shot my hand to my now stinging forehead."You bitch!!"

I touched the bandaid on my forehead. Some of the pages gave me a little paper cut. I glared down at Prince as he watched the game. Big smile on his face. He loved basketball. We played earlier. It was fun. He beat me. I grabbed his balls a lot so I'm really the winner. He better hope I don't have a damn scar on my forehead.

At first we were all happy, fresh. He would tell jokes, I would smile. I would see his teeth every now and then. Cute couple shit you know. But now we're more like a married couple than anything. Not that the spark is gone. It's just the spark is now ignited and the crazy is released.

Sometimes we argue over the stupidest and I mean the stupidest things. Two days ago he drunk the last of my pomegranate juice. I saw him do it. I was peeking in the kitchen and I saw him drink it. When I confronted him, he tried to lie about it.

"Prince I saw you!! I saw you Prince!! I saw the juice in your hand!! You gon' tell me I didn't see you! I saw the juice in your hand!!!!!"

"Man shut up!! Shut the fuck up man!! Everytime I come in the house you got the microwave on high. Fuck you" He flicked me off and walked out with his glass that was still filled with my pomegranate juice.

I wouldn't have been as mad about it if he didn't lie. That's the worst thing you can ever do to me is lie. I know it sounds dramatic because it's just juice, but small lies can turn into big ones. So that night I called him told him to get up and go get my some more juice since he drink the last of mine. Can you believe he told me no? It was 3:45 but I was thirsty. And he owed me.