Out

12:30 - Club 20-20

"Jasmyn where's Michael?"

"When was the break up?"

"Are you two having an affair."

"While he's away on tour? That's cold"

"Prince is this Vanity's replacement?"

Vanity's replacement. Now that broke my stride. I had bumped into the back of the security guard formation, trying to cover my face with my hands because the flash was practically blinding me. I had completely frozen. Vanity's replacement. Those words kept ringing in my head, luckily one of the security guards grabbed my arm and pulled me along into the club.

"You would think those people would get tired of-are you okay?" Prince glanced over at me,looking at me with deep concern. I was staring into space and he had to shake me to bring me back.

"I'm sorry. You would think I'd be use to them by now." I was a little hurt by what they said, was that what I was to him? Just someone to be with since he dropped Vanity for me a few years back.

"I know what face what are you stressing about now?

He knows me so well. I smiled at him.

"Nothing." He raised his eyebrows at me, not convinced.

"Nothiiiing" I whined. He still looked unconvinced.

"I'm fine I promise, let's go this is my jam." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. I lied but this is the first time i've seen him, in person at least in years. So I wasn't gonna let this attitude of mine ruin it. We tore it up on the dance floor. Lucky star by Madonna came on. Even though I don't like that bitch, this is a good ass song. I let loose completely. People were watching but Prince had his body guards around to make sure people didn't take pictures. I had so much fun with him. He dance's just as well as he does on stage, only without the mic tricks.

We made our way back to the table,and the guards surrounded us as soon as we sat down. Top flight security of the damn world right here. I looked around and saw Wendy, Lisa, Bobby, Mark and Dr.Fink. The normal Prince crew. However, I couldn't help but notice there were a lot of women here. Some I had never seen before. I hope he didn't bring me here to add me to the pussy collection because I'll be damn. He must've noticed the look on my face because he started waving his hand in front of me, trying to snap me out of it.

"Earth to Jasmyn yoo hoo."

A swatted his hand out my face. "What?" I said, with a little more attitude than what I intended to and his face scrunched up at me.

"Why are you mad? You were just having fun five minutes ago..." He looked around and then leaned in. "Did you get your period?"

"I DID NOT..." I yelled and then people started to stare so I brought my voice back down. "...get my period you ass."

"Good then loosen up will ya' your being a party poop"  He reached up to tray and grabbed a drink off.

"Loosen up will ya' your being a party poop" I mouthed, mocking him.

"Your being childish." he said, placing his drink on the table.