Back At It Again

"You know I don't like him." Michael said, pacing the room. He was still holding the tickets in his hand.

"But Michael you haven't even met him yet." She followed him around the room, scooting around the bed like a little kid up on her knees,

"Yes I have met him." He mocked her tone, clearly irritated that she even thought this was ok. "I don't like him and I don't want you around him. It's gonna give me a bad image."

Pause. Her face scrunched up at him saying that. His image.

"What do you mean give you a bad image." She got off the bed and crossed her arms, attitude in full swing. He turned to look at her and he looked up at the ceiling sucking his teeth. Knowing exactly her ceremonial crossing of the arms meant. He had too much of a headache to deal with it. He turned his gaze back to her and looked at her as she stood there, eyebrows raised, hip poked out to the side. A little diva as cute as it was he hated when she got like this.

"Nope" He walked over and grabbed his jacket. "I'm not doing this not today" he said more to himself than to her.

"Do what?' She asked, following behind him.

"I already know how this goes." He said, putting his hand up in her face stopping her in her tracks.

"And how does it go Michael." She edged him on, slapping his hand out her face.

"You make me mad and then you get mad at me because i'm mad and then I have to fix it because your mad." Jasmyn slit her eyes at him, angry and slightly confused at his analysis of their relationship.

"Oh pa-lease. You do not fix all our problems." She sat down and propped her head up with my hand, watching him gather his things.

"May I remind you that 2 years ago. It was me that had to fix our relationship because you were stubborn to talk it out."

"Oh so what happened was my fault?" She gasped disgusted at him. He dropped his jacket and placed his hand on his temples, closing his eyes, trying to calm himself by taking slow deep breaths. He opened his mouth to speak but stopped trying to choose his words carefully so he wouldn't push the issue.

"I never said that." he grumbled lowly.

"Well it sure as hell sounded like it." She shouted at him. He rolled his eyes at her and started out the door in a huff. Jasmyn leaned back in the chair and as per usual she started pouting. He stopped mid stride and dropped his head. He looked over his shoulder at her and let out a heavy sigh. Knowing he couldn't leave her mad, mentally or physically. He walked back in and closes the door, tossing his jacket to the side. She watched him come over and her eyes followed him as knelt down in between her legs. He reached his hand out and squeezed her jaw, making my lips purse and her face look squished.

"My big baby." He looked down at her lips then back up to her eyes. She jerked her head away and turned her head to the side. He let out another heavy sigh. He knew he wasn't going to win this argument, because he knew with an attitude like hers. She would be mad for weeks.

"I'm sorry I was being mean." Jasmyn shook her head in agreement. "Kiss kiss?"

She nodded, allowing him and he grabbed her jaw brought my face close to his and planted a sweet kiss on her lips. Biting her bottom lip for good measure. He pulled back and studied her face. Her lips were still pursed, her brows were still furrowed and her arms locked tightly together.

"Aww come on baby stop pouting. Your too cute to pout." He rubbed the inside of her thigh firmly. She pushed his hand away from him and crossed her legs, restricting his access.