Intimate Nights With Moonlight

If I had to sum up the amount of fuckery I was in this morning. My production manager called me while I was in the van on the way to the venue and broke the news that everything that could possible go wrong went wrong.

Honestly I couldn't even be upset knowing my luck. Of course the police were there, of course the building manager didn't pay rent and of course they locked down the entire venue with our equipment in it and we couldn't rehearse. It's just my luck that we'd be out in the street, attempting to shine projection on someone's car window. Then at the peak of 'fuck me' mountain, we don't even have an approved rough cut, and it's two days before we go on live television... that's unheard of. Not to mention I was tired as fuck this morning because I had this horribly fucked up dream about Prince.

So in my dream, I came to his house early. Earlier in my dream I had to get the tapes and stuff to drop off to the studio for some odd reason I took Prince's clothes to the custom laundry service. Anyway I heard a noise so I followed it and i'm pretty sure we were at Paisley Park because it looked like a room he had just decorated. (Paisley is almost done and Prince is going crazy with interior design) but anyway I saw with my own eyes that he was sitting shirtless in a chair with a really hot, naked black chick just like grinding on his lap, another chick was kissing his neck, he had his hand between another girl's thighs, his other hand another chick was sucking chocolate off his fingers and ANOTHER girl was getting ate out by another girl at his feet! Honey, I shot up in the middle of the night like I had a nightmare and as much as I wanted to slap him out his sleep, I decided to focus my frustrations elsewhere.

_____

3:43 am

I looked down and saw Prince's face twist in disgust, he took a whiff of the air before his face rested in annoyance.

"I know she ain't." he mumbled to himself before opening his eyes. "Of course you are."

"Why are you awake?" i hissed in a whisper

"Why did you bring pizza into the bed?" he hissed back, narrowing his hazel eyes at me.

I grabbed the small container off the nightstand and held it out to him. "I also brought ranch dipping sauce."

He glanced over at the clock then back to me. "Wha- How did you even get pizza at this time?"

I shrugged, dunking my pizza into the annoying small sauce container. "Just know I got it.."

I held out a slice of pizza to him and he stared at it before snatching it from me and taking it into his own mouth.

I beamed, watching him chew with a full mouth. "I love you." Then I stuffed a piece into my own mouth.

_____

So other than the terrible news this morning, we eventually got in the building and were able to start rehearsal.

I readjusted my butt on the stairs, seeing as they were cold as all types of polar bear balls but I sat here by instinct. I liked to be as close to my fans as possible.

I recrossed my legs, laying my mic next to me. "Why is it a fire hazard to have some stairs up in here?"

"Because if i'm trying to run out of here," Hannah slow motion ran over towards the stairs and showed me how someone could run into it. "See.."