Dreamlover

[Days Without Sex: 10]

I chuckled. "Aw shit.."

"Try it again..."

I took a deep breathe, adjusting my headphones. "Play."

I listened deeply to music, adlibbing to warm myself up.

I need a lover to give me

The kind of love

That would last always

I need somebody uplifting

To take me away babe oh yeah yeah.

Before my logic kicked in, my headphones were off and my feet were headed towards the exit. I felt a pair of arms around my waist, yanking me out the air which sent my heels flying across the room.

"I can't take it no more!!" I kicked my feet in the air trying to get away. "My fingers ain't gettin' it no more. It only makes it worse. I need my baby!!" I slipped out her grip and grabbed at the dooknob.

"Jasmyn! Jasmyn!! Get back in the booth right now!" Hannah commanded, trying to hold me back from the door. I grunted, groaned, and stretched my fingers to the max trying to grab the doorknob. It was times like this when I wished I was heavier. "You can go 4 more day girl! You can go 4 days! If you break you'll only prove you can't live without sex."

I finally ran out of energy and fell to the floor on top of her. "I can't!!..I'm not like you."

"Did you have to go there?'

"I'm sorry Hannah," I crawled out of her lap and leaned back on the couch. "but for real how do you do it?"

"I don't know.." she shrugged. "I have hobbies to keep my mind off sex like..... horseback riding and....exercising on my pogostick." she was feeling all over herself, forgetting I was even there. "and cookin' with cucumbers."

I cut my eyes at her as she was lost in her sexual fantasies. "I'm gonna see my man."

I hopped up and grabbed my purse.

"JASMYN! JASMYN!" pointed to me sternly, blocking the door. "Ok look you can beat Prince alright, ok if you come running to him now you know what hes gonna think. "

"What?"

"He's...he's gonna think that all you want him for is sex and we as women have thankfully kept the lie alive that men are the sex maniacs and all of women want is love and hugs. Ok if you give in your gonna fuck it up, your gonna fuck it up for all of us Jasmyn." she held her fist up. "Keep the lie alive!"

I squeezed my legs together, trying to control the throbbing. "But you don't know girl you just don't know. He got a tongue game out this world you just don't know." I whimpered. "You don't know Hannah."

She gripped me by both shoulders and shook me vigorously. "Jasmyn ok! All you gotta do is hold out one second longer than Prince alright."

I nodded, repeating. "Alright alright."

"See you gotta get to him before he gets to you."

I yanked her hands from my shoulder. "See that's why you my bitch ok. You told me what I had to do and now I know, I gotta break him down ok, because see he's still a man."