What's This Strange Relationship?

"You have to be fuckin' kiddin' me!" He hit the steering wheel. A loud bang echoed through the car and it made me jump, I felt a chill run down my spine and I honestly got a little scared. I know I shouldn't have been scare because I hit him first but his voice got this dark tone to it that I had never really heard before. So that was letting me know that from this point on that he's not responsible for any of his actions.

He pulled the car over roughly, making my body fly foreword stretching the seatbelt to maximum capacity.

"What the fuck!!"

He held his finger up at be and started blotting his mouth with his fingers to see if he was still bleeding. He was, I wanted to tell him but i'm sure he knew, and i'm sure he wasn't in the mood for sarcasm.

He grimaced at the sight of the blood, somewhat surprised at the amount that it was.

I crossed my arm in a huff. "I wanna go home!"

He glared at me, then opened the door and leaned his head out spitting out the blood. He swung his feet over the side so his back was facing me.

"I know this bitch did not just-" He groaned under his breathe in frustration. He sunk his teeth into his clenched fist, taking sharp breathes, trying to keep himself calm and take his mind off the pain.

He was scaring me a little to be honest so I opened the car door, to give myself a sense of comfort. I was gonna walk home if I needed to. It was probably a mile until we got back into the city from there I could take a taxi to my house.

I reached in the backseat and grabbed my purse, trying to pull my things together.

"Jasmyn where are you going?" I smacked my teeth and scowled at him.

"Excuse me?" I stepped one foot out the car and he leaned over and grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"I said where you going?"

"You don't own me."

"Your my woman ain't you."

I scrunched my face up at that. My woman. Yeah i'm your woman. Susannah's your woman. I'm sure Sheila's your woman. Your probably fucking Susan Rogers too.

"I don't see no rings on these fingers."

He groaned and leaned back out the car to spit out some more blood.

"Are you gon' put a ring on this finger?" I asked him, his eyes went blank. That was my answer.

"Jasmyn." he moaned, clearly annoyed with me. You can tell by the tone of his voice that he was pissed off with me and his sanity was hanging on by a thread.

"Well then you don't own me then Prince." I mocked him. He pressed the side of his fist to his forehead, and inhaled through his teeth. I yanked my arm away from him and got out the car. I slammed the door hard as hell, I was pushing the limits today I really was.

He stood up and looked at me over the hood of the car. We're both small and  we couldn't see eachother that well so we moved to the side to the hood of the car.

"What are you doing?"

"First of all let me tell you somethin'. I don't give a fuck who you are and what you have ok. You have a whole lot of fuckin' nerve treating me the way you treat me."

"With fucking respect!?" He furrowed his brows with confusion.

"Like a side piece Prince!!"

"I was taught to treat people how the want to be treated and you nearly breaking my fuckin' jaw isn't classified as respectful."