These Are My Confessions...

Start from the beginning

 As soon as her eyes locked on him, his heart fluttered a little watching that smile he'd grown to love spread across her face. 

"Pooks!!!," she squealed, opening her arms for a hug. He obliged her, placing as many kisses as he could all over her face. She giggled moving her face around, trying to not to suffocate in his affection. 

"Where's Hannah?" he asked, through his kisses.

"I sent her down to find me ice cream."

He chuckled. "But you're lactose intolerant."

She looked to the side then back to him. "Does it look like a give a fuck?"

He twisted his face in disgust knowing exactly what she was going to do to the bathroom later on. 

"Look of love! Jasmyn and her rockstar beau Prince can't hide the feeling during hand-holding coffee run."

Both shot their head towards the TV.

After blushing when Letterman asked about her romantic life with the private rocker, she refused to reveal any details other than "everything is beautiful" 

However earlier this week, Jasmyn appeared more open to a public display of affection with her rockstar boyfriend Prince. The 21-year-old singer and her boyfriend, 28, were spotted holding hands and gazing deep into each other's eyes outside of  Sparrow Cafe in Minneapolis

The couple appeared to only have eyes for eachother as they stood outside on a street corner. Jasmyn and Prince lavished attention on one another while they both sipped on iced coffees. At one point, the Moonlight singer made a sweet moment as she rested her chin on her beau's shoulder, garnering happy smile from the purple maestro.

He admired her features as she continued to listen to the reporter talk about their on the way to rehearsal coffee run, which their making out to be a romantic date. 

His eyes drifted down her features and he couldn't help but notice the fully formed bruise encircling her neck, visions of what he could only imagined happened flashed into his mind. He quickly shook his head to get rid of it and pulled her into his arm, planting a kiss on the top of her head as he rocked her back and forth.

He kissed her on the shoulder. "Come home."

She exhaled. "I can't"

He paused, pulling away from her. He looked in her eyes to see if she was being serious and sadly it looked like she was. 

"And why not?"

"I have to go to the funeral tomorrow, it's the least I could do. I mean I owe it to my family, I barely visit them... ever."

He cut his eyes, wondering why her tone was so nonchalant. "I don't know if you noticed but you're in a hospital, it's because of your family that you're even here."

"No it's not! You can't blame my entire family for his actions."

"If he's been doing the same things since you were little why the hell is he still allowed to come around anyway huh? Tolerating something puts you at just as much fault."

She crossed her arms over her chest. "They don't tolerate it."

He groaned, pinching his nose. "See your not listening to me, you're still not listening to me."

She rolled her eyes, growing more annoyed with him by the second. "Are we really doing this right now?"

"Yes we are! You're sitting in a hospital bed with an IV in your arm, you need to bring yo' ass home, where I know you're safe because what if-"