"You're so crazy," she laughed. Marcus pulled out the chair and she sat down. Walking to the other side he joined her at the table.

 Walking to the other side he joined her at the table

*****
Shawn

Waiting on Camilla to finish getting ready took awhile but they had finally made it to the restaurant

Waiting on Camilla to finish getting ready took awhile but they had finally made it to the restaurant. He wasn't a gentleman so he didn't understand why Camilla was waiting on him to pull out her chair.

Last time he check Gloria nor Izzy were in the room.

"Shawn."

"Sit down or leave." Camilla did as she was told.

"It's Valentine day and I was hoping because today was special you would treat me special."

He looked at her with a straight face.

"The restaurant is special enough."

She sighed at his remark. He wouldn't even look up at her. He was so into the menus and she couldn't figure out why.

"Baby could you at least look at me."

Shawn lifted his head and looked at her. She was right tonight was a special night and he should treat it as such. He had no right to take out his feelings on her she did nothing wrong.

"I'm sorry you're right."

"Thank you."
****
Beyonce

Everything was going well tonight, honestly it was the best Valentine's Day she had ever had. They had been the there awhile now. It was going on 10:30 and they had just ordered dessert.

"Beyonce," Marcus said with a nervous smile.

"Yes, babe," she answered eagerly.

"I know we've been together for 7 years. I knew when I laid eyes on you, that you were special."

Beyonce blushed at his words and he continued.