“Have a good day dad.” I said slamming the door shut and watched my dad drive away.

The wind blew and my skirt almost went up but I caught it and pulled it back down.

I felt like dressing up a little today which in my case meant wearing a skirt or something like that since my definition of ‘dressing up’ was most girls’ definition of ‘dressing casual’. I wore a white cropped sweater, a maroon high-waisted skirt with black tights and black ankle boots with a small heel, not that I would wear high-heels to school anyway.

Apparently the small skirt incident didn’t go unnoticed by the group of boys -even though they were quite tall they could hardly be called man- that stood outside the school, because whistles and stupid comments were heard.

I decided to ignore them and walk as fast as I could to the building not giving them the attention that they were craving for.

The sudden silence made me look up only to smile seconds later as I saw Harry standing by the entrance of the school. He glared at them one last time before making his way towards me.

His eyes softened as they met mine, but darkened as he looked down my body, causing my cheeks to blush furiously.

“Hello sunshine.” He said when he finally reached me.

“Hey.” I smiled almost shyly.

I was going to greet him with a peck, but his hand on the back of my neck prevented me from pulling away. I mentally smirked fully aware that Harry was making sure that everyone knew I was his.

Jealous Harry was attractive, even when he got angry. I didn’t like it when it happened, hell it even scared me sometimes but I couldn’t deny that it was hot.

Pulling away, I breathlessly giggled as he kissed the tip of my nose.

“You look beautiful.” He said interviewing my fingers with his warm ones.

“Thank you.” I squeezed his hand.

Spotting my friends in the hallway I was more than happy to see that Harry was coming with me.

“Hi everyone.” I said happily.

They all greeted us and I couldn’t miss Eleanor’s knowing look showing me that I had to do some explaining later. Keeping my hand in Harry’s I looped my other arm around his, leaning into him and smiled when he kissed my temple.

I tried to keep my voice down to prevent me and Eleanor getting in trouble. Our English teacher decided that we would watch a movie based on the book that we were currently reading and as soon as Eleanor grabbed my hand and dragged me to the back of the class I could tell that we wouldn’t be watching the movie.

“We didn’t have sex Eleanor!” I protested.

“But I’m sure it went further than just kissing.” I could tell that she was eager to know but she wasn’t teasing or making fun of me, just pure curiosity which make me way more comfortable talking about it.

“It did.” I nodded, mentally thanking that it was darker than usually in the room, my red cheeks going unnoticed, or so I hoped.

“Was it good, or did you expect more?” She continued, thankfully not asking for specific explanation on what we did.

“It was way better than I thought it would be. He was so cautious with me.” I smiled shyly, “He knew I wasn’t completely comfortable so he did everything to make me feel safe.” I looked at her to see her nodding in approval.