Chapter 43

When we got to his house I walked behind him giggling because he just look so damn goo but his butt look even better. He ignored me I was glad because I was hella drunk.

When I walked into his house it brought back good and bad memories I didn't know how I felt about and then I heard feet running to the door and I seen someone girl following behind her. But as soon as my baby tackled my legs I stumbled back and got down to pick her up. "Hey baby!" I kissed her all over her face while I tickled her too. "She giggle hey Kash " I smiled warmly at her as I took off my heels "how's Kash's baby? She giggled "good I missed you " she said pouting "baby I had somethings I needed to do." she looked at me "like the last time?!" I laughed "yes like the last time." She put her hand in her hip and I moved "well last time it didn't take this long for me to see you either and I been calling you on daddy phone and you don't answer me ." My eye were starting to water as I looked up at Mike looking at me and shaking his head and then leaving the room as he gave the girl money and then she left as well.

I sat down on the couch. I didn't know what to say to make her feel better I did t even know what I needed to do to feel better. "Listen baby it was not that I didn't want to talk to you I just could t deal with anything at the moment I swear I love you with all my heart and I don't ever want you to feel like I don't I said now full fledge crying . She hugged me so tight and I couldn't believe she was comforting my big ass at this moment but I needed it. "Thanks I really needed that hug ladybug." She smiled "well I forgive you this time but don't let it happen now more. " I laughed "okay. " "are you staying tonight?" I looked over at Mike who was on the phone in the kitchen. " yeah if daddy lets me." She went running to her dad who looked down at her and then at me and shook his head yeah. She came running back smiling so hard "he said yesssssss!" I laughed at her dramas elf I swear she was more like me then her own mother.

We played all night and before I knew it we had both fell asleep we both were on the floor sleep I put baby girl in her bed and went to the bathroom because my bladder was about to give out on me. I came out and went to the kitchen to get some water I felt like hell.

"You okay " his deep voice made me jump. "No" I said not turning around to look at him he gave me meds and I took them and then he started fixing food .
We sat in silence at first then we both spoke at the same time . We laughed "you go first" I said and then he turned around giving me the BLT that he worked so hard on. I took no time grabbing it "look I just want to say im sorry I thought long and hard on it and I do have a lot to blame for everything that went on but I think we both needed space but what really hurt me was the fact that after I apologized the first time it wasn't enough to keep you from him. And I loved you to much to feel like a bitch or that I wasn't enough for you I already felt like a bitch for letting you go with him." I stopped him gulping done this good ass sandwich "listen it was my fault I should have cut him off . And you were good enough for me I just was going through a lot think about my past and how I felt like it was coming back to haunt me once again." He sighed "I was good enough ??" I smiled "I don't know if you still are we haven't spoken." He leaned into the counter "that's not my fault now is it." I rolled my eyes moaning at the taste of this sandwich "I know Im sorry and extremely sorry for leaving ladybug at a lost to why I wasn't answering her I felt so bad I never want her to feel that way. " I was about to cry again and he hugged me . I was still chewing my sandwich. " that sandwich better be good." I shoved the rest in my mouth wiping my tears "it is thanks" I said with a mouthful he laughed . I walked over to the couch and and he sat on the other end of it leaving a big space between us while he turn on his DVD player it turned on stomp the yard and we watched it silent at first and then I looked over and he was staring at me he patted the sat beside him and crawled over and sat beside him leanin into his side as he rested his arm around me. When Megan good and Columbus short started dancing at the club I was laughing at them being goofy and then that song from love and basket ball came on and I looked up at Mike. Before I could say anything he grabbed my neck and pushed his lips to mine and it was hard and needy at first but then it slowed down to a deep passionate kiss. I moaned as he stuck his tongue in my mouth I sucked his lip into mine . He picke me up to straddle his lap and I pulled him closer to me as his lips left mine to suck and lick my neck I was breathing heavy now I couldn't even control it. When he looked back up at me he said " I Love You." I kissed him "I love you too" he picked me up and we went to his room and laid down I was glad that we didn't do anything because I wanted to move a lot slower this time with things.

I was just happy that I finally got back my baby girl and my baby. As I snuggled up to him and fell asleep.

The End

I'm ending this book because One because I have been working a lot and it was taking me from my writing but two because I didn't want you guys to get tired of me not updating . Sorry for the wait I feel like lil Wayne lol

Love you guys and who know when my next book will be out . But until then check out any of my other completed books