Chapter 11

Mike

When I walked out the strip club I was still thinking about Kash I want to just finish her in that room. But I wanted to make sure she was ready for that thats why I was hoping she called me to her tonight so I could give her the business. 
But for right now I had business that really needed to be taking care of. I pulled out the parking lot to Blunt blowing as I was doing just that.  I pulled up to my block I walked to the door an knocked the code and the door opened I was greeted and I headed to the back.  I seen Tone packing up the drugs in a suitcase. "Alright nigga we just going to meet this nigga Frank he cool he friends with Jeremy so he must be good people " I nodded and grabbed the bags I rolled over to the hotel we was dropping at. "What's up?" With this nigga he look high himself I'm not front no drugs he going to smoke up himself. Tone laughed "I hope not man or he good as dead " "hey man" I dapped him up and everything before I could give him the stuff o got a phone call which made me grab my gun. I held onto it as I answered . It sounded like a lot of music in the back I looked at the number I didn't know who it was "hello?" "Uhm yeah hey Mike uhm we need you!!" I hear a girl cry into the phone. My heart dropped " who is this?" "Gia uhm that nigga Cash -"

Sorry I had to leave it hanging

Vote and comment

All your Faultजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें