Chapter 40

I had been sitting in the same spot for at least two weeks. Everyone except the person I wanted to talk to had been hitting my phone.  Gia had knocked on my door a couple times I just muted the tv as if she was jehovah witness. 

A few more weeks went by I hadn't even went to look for a job but I needed time I knew that I had to apologize to Mike for even make him out to be a fool. This was too many times we had hurt each other.

I got up to go take a shower because that would be a start. I put my joggers and a black tank top and some chucks and make my way to Mikes house I knocked on the door and Angel opened it . "Hey Kash come in daddies in the shower." I smiled at her I hugged her I had missed her so much . "Go play in your room so I can talk to daddy." I knew I was playing being in his house knowing he probably hates me. I walked in his room and say on the bed.

It had been at least a good twenty minutes he had must just got in the shower when I came. I was so nervous my stomach was turn something serious. When he came out he looked at me and then his face turned sour. "The fuck you doing in my house yo?" I stood up "please just let me explain." He stood there with water dropping into unknown places and I was in in deep shit thinking about that now was not the time.
I cleared my throat "are you going to listen?" He looked at me unamused "hurry that shit up I don't have all day." I rolled my eyes cause now he was just being extra.
" look I will do anything I have to get you back because I love you you brought me from a place that I never thought I'd come from. I've never felt love or have ever gave it. I'm sorry I really truly am I don't know what honestly made me do the dumbest thing in my life and I know this may not be enough but I love you and Angel with all that I able to give." At this point I was crying and he finally turned around give me attention.

He walked over to me and hugged me I cried more like sobbed because I thought I lost the most important person in my life. "Look I feel you and I know your background but at the same time Kash I swear I can't allow my heart to go through this no more and I love you to death but your gonna have to give me time ." I literally wiped my tears and got my bag and left what was the point . "I actually can't be mad at you I'm mad at myself at this point but the crazy part about it is you fucking allowed him to come in between us but somehow because he showed me a different life and I actually appreciated the knowledge he dropped on me I'm the bad person no I probably shouldn't of fucked him but at the same time .... Let me leave for I end up doing something I regret." He was fuming at now I walked passed him and he grabbed my arm I snatched away. "Don't touch me I'm willing to do anything and you still can't give me that??? I don't know what to think. You bad as my mom say she love me but then let the man rape me knowingly you might as well left me with him."

I walked out kissed angel and bounced .