Chapter 26

I took a nap and after i woke up I looked around it takes me a minute to remember where I am.
I got up an walked to the shower and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I only had the clothes deon gave me so I pulled out his drawers until I found a pair of boxers and A wife beater.

I was about to walk out when Deon walked in pushing me back into the room. "You got in my clothes?" He said taking off his shoes . "Yeah I didn't have anything else is it okay?" He smirked "yeah you look good " I blushed trying to hide it and then I sat next to him. "Where you been at?" He looked at me "and that's why I never had a girlfriend " I pushed him "I'm just asking" he stood up and took off his shirt I gulped "I had a run I had to do plus check on my funds ya friend suppose to be getting me." I sighed "oh okay can you put a shirt on it take a shower." I said looking at the ground I mean what can i say he had the softest looking skin with the tattoos I couldn't take him and his sexy self. He chuckled walking up to me as my heart started to beat faster "this is my room" he said as I could finally see his legs I looked up a why did I do that I had my breath caught in my throat standing this close to him I stood up and when I was about to walk away from him he grabbed my arm and spun me around to him so my back was on his chest.
My mind was telling me to get out of his hold but his warm skin close to my cooler skin felt so good and feeling his semi hard on . I couldn't get myself to move and then I pushed back on him just to feel a little more . What is happening to me. He leaned his head down to my neck and kissed it I shivered he smiled in my skin. "Your not going out like that." He said in a husky voice . I was tense. His hand brushed against my breast as he moved his hand I moaned in an accident and slapped my mouth when it came out. "Hum I like hearing you moan." He kissed my neck again slapped my butt and went to the shower. I finally blew out a breath and went to sit in the bed and watch tv.

I had washed my clothes from the club I needed to get more clothes after Deon got out of the shower he had left again for the something. And when he came back it was twelve he had two bags I smiled "this for me?" He nodded his head. I grabbed the bag eagerly and opened it. It had three outfits in it and a month supply of underwear the fact that they were lace and cute is what made me stare at Deon. I figured I'd just mess with him. "You like these?" I said pulling up several underwear and letting them drop back into the bag. He raised an eyebrow standing in front of me "that's why I picked em. You like em?" He said rubbing his neck . Gosh he was sexy when he did that. "Yeah you did good" "good go get ready for the club tonight I need you by my side " I looked at him this time with a raised eyebrow. "Why what's up?" "Cause you can dance and I want to blow off some steam with some fun" "ok "

I hopped off the bed and freshened up I put on a red flows shirt that showed a little mid drift not my usual and a pair of acid washed jeans that fit perfectly and a pair of all red nikes. I had my hair braids so I just took them down and wore it crinkled. I applied lit makeup and red lipstick. I came out spraying a cologne that he had on his drawer that I had my eye on cause I liked that way it smelled. I looked down at my shoes and bended down to fix it and then looked up at him. "You look -" he didn't even finished he took my hand and spins me around. "Thanks for the clothes you actually did good although I love my stomach to show" he looked at me "that's exactly why it's not I got something in there that does but that for here." I blushed and smirked "your funny " "nah I'm smart cause I'll never have somebody else plotting to take you from me." I rolled my eyes on that an walked down the stairs to have Gia in the living room . I ran to her "omg girl!!!!" She hugged me tight she had on a jean shirt dress with thigh high boots and her hair pressed bone straight. She looked cute . "What are you doing here?" "Well I came by to kick it with Dom". "Oh the dude from the beach?" "Yeah girl Mike and Tone straight up pissed me off by not continuing to look for you" I rolled my eyes "it whatever it's not so bad here just don't tell them that" I whispered and she laughed. "Girl you look good!!! Hum look at that ass who been hitting this?!" She said all loud I busted out laughing "your childish and so mean to think I'd let anyone hit" I said looking at Deon he smirked and licked his lips . I bit my lip. As we got up to leave for the club.