Chapter 6

Mike

I got up and went to my daughter room "angel you up?" "No!" "Baby girl get up its Friday you only have one more day of school then It's a weekend." She wiped her eye and went to shower and brush her teeth.

I went and did the same I dressed up in my all black. I had a long day today so I feed baby girl and we were off to her school. "Macy is coming to get you today after school and then you stay with your mom this weekend okay baby?" She sighed "I don't want to why cant I stay with you ?" She whines this happens all the time . "You'll have fun baby. I'll pick you up sunday early okay?" She smiled "okay daddy " I dropped her off and went to the money.

I went and picked up my money and replaced it with more drugs. I had plans of seeing Money tonight I knew tonight was her performance. I kept thinking about her all week . I had worked til about eleven and then I went back home and dressed in my dark blue jeans and a long sleeve black thermal shirt with a blue button up over it and my black tims I sprayed some guilty Gucci intense on and left for the night.

I pulled up in the parking lot it was packed as usual jewels was that place. I walked in I was just on time for Money she had just came out I made my way to the bar I couldn't make it to my spot in time. I seen cash and his crew front and center. I guess they were an item now I know he is a man that will wife anything.

I focused on her dance she was amazing everybody else I've seen stripped and did good tricks  but nobody had dancing skills to go with it. She was sexy as she prances off the stage after her gig. I leaned back thinking about her dance . Rihanna and nicki started blaring from the speakers. As I felt a soft hand take mine as she whined on me. She smelled good who ever she was. She looked back at me and those eyes had me locked once I noticed who it was I couldn't  help but smirk.
I let my other hand rest on her hip. She turned around and sang the song she actually could sing she was talented. Her smile lite up a room. She finished and I want to thank her so I grabbed her arm she said it was on her. And left before I could get out my money.

I was nodding to the beat of the song when I scanned the room and noticed her with that nigga Cash and he was looking at me so I mugged him back . She turn back to him and she leaned back and smacked him i chuckled he must of did something wrong. Then she walked past me flying and some girl bumped her all I seen was her pull the girl down and start punching her the music stopped and everybody gathered around I went to make sure she was alright. She was giving girl the work. I picked her up as she trembles in my arms she snapped . I put her down and she huffed  and then Gia came running to her "Kash ya ass is crazy you trying to get fired?" She shifted her weight "look you can put up with that disrespectful shit I can't. These bitches keep testing me." Gia was cracking up "girl you know she mess with jewel he gonna be HOT! Ol girl was messed up!!" She cupped her hand around her mouth as she said the last part cracking up. Money or Kash whatever her name was looked back up at me noticing I hadn't left.

Jewel came up to Kash and shook his head "I ain't gone say ya fired but you do have to go for the night you got shorty leaking everywhere. You know I like you but I have to go home with her so I'm trying to be fair." Kash nodded "it's cool but I need bus fair cause Gia not leaving now."
He shook his head as pulled out some money. I stopped him "nah I'll take her" she frowned up at me "nah I'm good" "what I say I got it jewel . Go get YA stuff." I seen she was taking back she didn't argue anymore she stomped to get her clothes.

Vote and comment