Chapter 35

I finally got out the house after I went and took angel to her auntie house. I started on my way and as soon as I pulled up I already knew it had to do with Deon because I seem his men outside I got outside.
I walked up to them and they moved out the way . When I walked into the living room Deon was sitting there texting now his phone.
I stood in the middle of the floor with my hands folded in front on me and cleared my throat. He finally looked up at me.
"Chill out." I sat next to him "why did you take him? Last time we seen each other you were very aggressive I hated that like why'd you have to be an ass?" He leaned back and looked at me. "I was a little high and drunk which wasn't a reason but when people told me that you were with Mike again I had to reach out but I went about it the wrong way." I knew he wasn't crazy but he definitely looked it coming at me like that. "Well whatever you were on please don't do that again." I relaxed "I'm sorry " he said not looking at me this kinda like he was embarrassed I guess I smiled. I punched his arm. "Don't get soft on me now." He smirked "I've missed you" I frowned my face "hum really you haven't acted like it." 

We talked for a while.

"So why you had to take him to talk to me?" He laughed "I let him go as soon as you pulled up" I shook my head. I looked over at him an he took my face and kissed me. It ignited fire from within I couldn't help the moan the escaped my throat . I ran out of breath and he kept kissing me I leaned my head over as he got closer to me. "You missed me?" He said in between kisses. I didn't say nothing because I was still in a trance with him kissing me. He gripped my boob through my shirt and the friction cause me to get wet all I could do is try and scoot down to get away from him. He wouldn't let me. Stopped kissing me and looked me in the eye as he went under my shirt and rubbing my nipple that felt like it was attached to my clit.

I couldn't catch my breathe as he tease me with his intense gaze that said to many things that I didn't notice before when I was living with him. I pulled him in to kiss me again as he still kept his hands active.

He stopped abruptly "do you miss me?" I came to and cover my chest. "I don't know?" I said thinking he wouldn't want to finish after I did that. "What are you doing?? Move ya hands." I looked at him and smirked. "I didn't get to finish last time. He said as he slide my down on the couch and slid my panties down and buried his head so far that I couldn't see his head.

I sat back as I let him go to work on me so good my toes were curling as I suggest into the couch.

Y'all wanted it there she is with Mike but will she stay??