Chapter 10

It had been a few weeks since Mike took me on a date. His question had me at a loss for words, who would ever want me as a girlfriend or anything like that. I wasn't to use to people not trying get something for nothing so I didn't know how to take it so I kept on doing me and we still talked. And he still comes to see me as he sits in the dark corner.

Tonight was a special night for me and Gia we got nominated to have a night for the newbies. I didn't mind it just made us have more hate on us. The day before I had went to the mall and got two outfits and I was excited to do our show for tonight me and Gia would do a solo and then we had a routine together which we killed in practice this morning. So to say the least I was ready.

I walked in and I had a shot waiting for me of vodka and then I kept it moving to get changed. I put on my first outfit which was a unitard it was all black and it has glitter all over it . I had a few more hours before I went out so I did my makeup and hair while waiting. Gia was on the floor but I really didn't want to do any dances until after.

I heard my Que to go to the stage when I stepped on stage recognize by partynextdoor was already playing and I did my strut to the front and then I swung on the pole flipping my legs up and sliding down slow. I hop up on my feet and jogged around and went up again. I had a nice little slow dance routine going on.
Money was falling I smiled as I looked at the guy that was smiling the hardest. He let go a few bills. I winked at him I knew I had to get more out of him so I basically did a solo for him. And made him drop all his money.

At the end I got applause and I went to the back to wait for Gia to get done hers. I put on my little number that me an Gia had to do together. It was all black and with glitter as well but it was basically a bra and a small panty that barely covered with strings holding everything together.

We hit the stage to cockiness by Rihanna and I did my dance and we did trick in the pole together . And splits and backflips you name it we turned the club out we had the most money I'd ever seen on stage. I was sweating after we got done I was ready to shower and go home but I knew I had a few more dances for the people out in the crowd.
I cleaned up a little as much as I could. I didn't stink noway but all that dancing in a hot place.

I walked out through the crowd I had people congratulating me I took pictures in my outfit. I was trying to make my way to Mike but I got side tracked when Cash came into view.
"Longtime no see talk nothing you hate YA boy that much." I smiled an shook my head no hoping he'd keep it moving. "No it's not that." "Oh what is it then?" "I'm good that's all" "so you can call me still right?" "I could " "what you mean" "nothing I have to make my rounds" "well I want a dance." I seen Mike looking at me in the distance he looked the other way. "Later" I walked away and got grabbed up "nah I said I want a dance so dance." I turned around and looked at my arm "get YA hands off me." He let me go "this is why I don't talk to you." "Why?" "Cause I barely know you and you keep disrespecting me by calling me out my name and touching now please bow out gracefully and leave me alone." I walked away this time a little faster and looked for Mike in his spot he wasn't there anymore I was pissed. I walked to the bar and there he happen to be getting a drink. I walked over to him. "Do you want to dance?" He smirked and turned around looking at me "don't let me hold up YA money I can wait." I touched his arm "your not I was trying to get to you." "Ahh ok well sure" I pulled him towards the VIP booth.

I pushed him down in his seat as he laughed at me. "which one are you paying for the peep show or just a dance?" I smiled nervous waiting . He always gave me butterflies just because he commanded so much attention in a room. He raise his eyebrow "I'll just have a regular one." I was happy he did . "You be giving peek shows?" "No I just wanted you to have a choice no one else" I winked he shook his head . "You had me scared" I shifted my weight to one leg "why Mike? You don't trust me?" "No I do it's other men I don't trust." I smiled "okay. So kick back and relax." I turned on Madonna by Drake and when he started talking I danced not as sexy as usual just as if I was by myself in the studio back a few years.

I even got on the pole and did a few tricks I had been practicing. I walked to him and rubbed on his chest as he rocked to the beat. I kissed his neck. I got behind him and rubbed down his chest and when he grabbed my arms the butterflies were on ten. I leaned in a whispered sweet something's in his ear. Then Mine came on. I was came around and slowly put my leg up on the chair and sat on his lap gently and put my arms around his neck. He looked in my eyes for a few an then said "kiss me" I didn't waste no time.
The best thing about this guy other then him being the ultimate gentleman he never brought his work around me and he had the best lips. They were perfect to fit mine. I kissed him deeper he gripped my neck. I needed a breath he didn't stop he kissed down my neck when he touch a spot at the base of my neck I almost moaned in stead I breathed out heavily. His hand squeezed my thigh. I let my head fall back and he contined going down to my breast that sat up In my outfit just for him. He looked up at me as he moved his hand up to my breast. I kissed him as he kneaded my breast. Then the timer rang. I jumped and he had a lustful look on his face as I got up from his lap. It was a intense feeling circling around the room.

When I stood up in front of him he ran his hands up my thighs I tucked my hair behind my ear to get a better look at him. His thumb pressed against my love button I couldn't hold that moan back . He put his face to my stomach and kissed it as he stood up. I opened my eyes. He grabbed my hand as we silently walked out of the room. He made me shy after all of that he had me nervous cause I felt like I liked him a little more then he might of liked me which I was trying not to do. When we got out to the floor he pulled
Me in front of him and he leaned down his head  and kissed my forehead and then my lips when I got on my tiptoes.
"You can call when you get off but I got some things to handle." I shyly looked at his feet and tighten my grip on his hand. "Just call me iight?" I sighed "okay see you soon" he touched my face and left I followed the back of him to the door.

Vote and comment