Chapter 14

I got out the car and walked away as Mike squealed off. I rolled my eyes and walked inside. I went to Gia's room and knocked "come in" I walked in. I knew I was wrong. "I'm sorry I was tripping." She just looked at me "girl I helped you cause I didn't mind I still don't " "look it's just a lot you don't know but I'm sorry ." She nodded "hug?" I walked over and gave her a hug. "Thanks by the way." "No problem." "How's YA face?" "It will be fine I'm tough " "yeah I know but leta go to the doctors just incase."

Some how I ended up at the doctors and I had a fractured hand and I got a wrap and some meds. After we went to the doctors Gia told me she had a date with Tone so she went to get ready and I went to my room.
I showered again so I could rest for the night.

Mike

I left to go get my baby girl "hey daddy!!" I hugged her and put her down "what's up? You ready to go to YA moms?" "No !" "Well you have to baby" "why can't I go to that girls house?" I frowned "what girl?" "The one that you made mad she's nice." I smiled and sighed "I'll see what she says." I called Kash "hey uhm I know this last minute but can you baby sit Angel?" She laughed "yeah sure I'm home alone anyway" we hung up and I smiled to Angel "today's YA lucky day she said you can come over so go get YA toys" she ran to get her stuff I shook my head knew her mom was not stable but I figured she'd at least have a bond with her.

I drove passed Kash place and dropped off angel and left soon as I made sure they were okay and then I was back on a mission to make sure this drop went smoothly. I called Zion again to make sure he was coming "yeah I'll be there son " I nodded listening to his New York accent. "Iight yo ill see you tomorrow " I hung up as Tone came in all dressed up "nigga where you going?" "Date . I took care of the problem with Kash." I nodded "and a. Date ohhh wait til I share this with Kash " I laughed "I'm bout go over there now." "Igght I'll follow."