Chapter 22

We walk into the club and the guy talked to the bouncer and they escorted us to the VIP. And  we walked in to be met with the same guy that was staring hard at me on the beach. I tucked my hair behind my ear as I stood next to Mike. He still stared "Deezy" Mike sapped him up and he nodded "sup and Kash right?" He said reaching out his hand I forced a smile as I shook his hand . Mike looked back at me like he want sure how he knew me. "We seen each other at the beach earlier." He nodded. I was in a pile of poop.  Tone sapped him up next and then he invites us to sit. "Ya'll can chill out over there lady's while we handle this ." Me and Gia got up and went straight to the bar.  "What the natural Fuck why did he say my name and we didn't even talk." Gia laughed "girl chill out he just toying with them." "It's not funny Gia he gonna get my ass killed."
I turned and ordered two shots of vodka. And downed them. After awhile I feeling pretty good no more nerves. And the. I order a nice fruity drink to sip on.
I walked to go back to sit down but we got stopped by the same guy with long hair except this time it was in two braids. I half smiled "come dance they still talking." He said I looked back at Mike to see him looked pissed as he talked to Deezy. But I walked because I knew he would come find me.

Mike

When Deezy called out Kash name like he knew her I could I snapped. But she explained that she met him earlier which made me mad at her. So I was glad when he dismissed them so I didn't have think he was looking at her. When they had left he started "okay so ya'll owe my dad money and he might not have wanted to have it back but I do cause it just the principle of the thing and thing we can talk business but you can't owe me nothing before hand." I was stuck me and his dad was okay I thought this is why I hated meeting up with new ppl. " we don't have no money with us today." He chuckled "that's funny because you knew you owed my dad right?" I shook my head yeah slightly. " ok what made you think I wouldn't want that." "Man look that's why I'm coming to you because I'm in a jam."  "Right and that's why you came to my father and you never paid him back once you got on. You know how much you owe?" "I don't " at this point I was fuming cause why even invite me. " 500 grand." I blew out a breath "well what can I do ?" He smirked " thats what I've been waiting for the whole time for you to see what I want." I raised my brow for him to continue "I want Kash and not money." I bucked my eyes " my girl?!" I said Tone finally spoke up "aye yo my man you going to far."  "Just a night." He smirked I raised up and I had fun come from every direction "either that or die." He said over the music.  I sat down .

Kash