Chapter 28

I woke up as the light hit me in the face I rolled over feeling refreshed . I got up and took my shower and dressed in a grey crop top and ripped jeans that hung low on my hips and allowed my Tommy Hilfigher underwear show. I was no longer in Miami which actually felt good to be back. I went to sit in the Waffle House to eat I was starving. I was eating my pancakes and bacon when I felt somebody staring at me I turned around to meet eyes with Mike and angel. I turned around I knew he was gonna come over to me. I should have went further out of town.

"I know you seen me and angel" I smiled at Angel and she jumped into my arms "I missed you! " she kisses my cheek " I missed you too baby. How have you been?" "Good " "you being a good girl for daddy?" She nodded looking at Mike for reassurance. "That's good." "Can we eat with you Kash?" "Angel lets not this time ok" he said looking uncomfortable. " it's fine come on boo" I put her in the booth beside me and the waiter came to get there orders too.

We sat there and was quietly eating unless Angel was talking. When we got done the waiter bought the bill. I reached for it but Mike grabbed it first. "I got it" he paid and we began to leave. "Kash you coming over ?" Angel asked "not tonight ok boo?" "Why?" I got down to her level cause I wanted to keep it real. "Your Dad and I have some thing going on right now ok boo" she looked at her dad and slapped him "say sorry daddy! Now!" I couldn't help but smirk as he looked down at her like she was the parent. "I did baby-" "say it again!" "Kash I'm sorry . You know that I love you I wouldn't want and harm to come near you but I had to pay my debt you know that deep down." I blinked at him and look at Angel . "I know I'm just - it's a lot to take in " he grabbed my waist "I know and hopefully we can get over this and be together again I can't stand you not being at home even though I know now I can have you." I put my hand on his chest and push away "just give me time" he sighed "I'll give you that but not for long" Angel stomped "it's not better!" "It will get better okay?" She smiled "okay " "love you" "love you too" "maybe you can come get her this weekend?" I looked at him and smiled "sure that sounds good right?" "Yay!" I hugged her and let them go on there way.

What do talk think let me know who should she get back with??!!!?