Chapter 2

We pulled up to the mall and went straight to Victoria Secrets and got a sale for 12 underwear for twenty with matching bras. I also picked up a love spell set with lotion and shower gel and a body mist. Then I went found me a pair of cute clear high heels that light up. I was broke so I wasn't looking around anymore as Gia kept shopping.

When we got back to the car Gia asked what I was doing with my hair that was a curly mess "I'm not for sure. I don't have money to do something I can only try and wet it I don't even have a place to lay my head my hair is the last thing I'm worried about" I said all in one breathe. She shook her head and breathes heavy "okay listen first thing jewel has a salon next door to the club we get out hair done for free so that's that and as far as a place I have room for a roommate but a year is too long so make sure your on your feet before then." I smiled I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulder. "Thank you so much I appreciate it" "don't mention it"

She took me to her house to put my things and then I took a shower I nice long one too. I washed my hair and then dresses in my red matching panty set. And then I walked out in the leggings and cropped top. "Uhm. No here you can borrow these" Gia said as I took off my clothes thank God I didn't have to wear these clothes to work. She handed me a cute black crop top with 'baby girl' on the chest and a pair of grey sweat pant with a leather strip down the sides and her retro jordans that were black and white. I felt too cute.

Once I came out the hair shop I felt brand new I had my hair in a black curly weave and it was pulled up in a bun at the top of my head and slick around the edges. I applied some lip gloss and I was cute.

We walked in just before the club started popping. "I'm nervous " I sighed "look finding somebody drooling wether they ugly or fine and let him be your regular" I nodded "okay" "your beautiful it won't take you long with those exotic look." Me and Gia walked through to the back . Everybody was giving us dirty looks especially me "girl you'll get use to the hate." I didn't think I would I'll probably ending up smacking fire out of somebody.

I pulled off my outfit and folding it neat and put it in the locker next to Gia's and then stood up in my heels and lotioned my body up in love spell. Simply because it smelled like no other back here I didn't know how the guys stood it.
"Alright time to work!" Gia said as we walked out she let me go first when I peeked out and seen all the niggas out there I didn't want to go. "Ain't no time to get shy it's time to get paid come on" Gia said and I sucked it up and walked out.

Vote and comment

Let's see how Kash first night at work goes