Chapter 7

Kash

When the guy told me he would take me I didn't want to be a bother but when he told me that's what I was doing I half way was turned on but I wouldn't let him know that he can't be just talking to me like that. I put on my spandex shorts and a coral crop top I grabbed my bag and walked back out the back and walked my way to the front. He was waiting at the front on his phone. When I came over he hung up.

"Come on in parked over here" I followed him and his scent that smelt so manly intoxicated me. He had a nice truck. I hopped in and he pulled off.

It was silent for a while but I didn't want to be petty so I spoke first. "What's YA name?" "Mike" I smiled "thanks for taking me home mike" he looked over to me "no problem ma you good"

He pulls up to the Waffle House "you want anything?" "Uhm no " "you can come in if you want" I hopped out and followed him in. He opened the door for me. And I sat down in front is him and a lady came over. "Can I help you?" She asked him although I didn't want anything she was being rude "uh yeah give me a lemonade " she didn't even ask me as she was focused on him and walked away. "You want anything ?" I mugged him "I told you no" "what's wrong ?" "That hoe mad rude" he smirk "how ?" "Did she ask me if I wanted anything?" "You don't though" "she don't know that!" I said heated "chill ma huh order for me then " "okay watch" the waiter gave him his drink turned to him. "What would you like have to eat?" I cleared my throat. "Bitch I'm over here my man would like to have another non thirsty waitress for I drag YA ass around on this floor thanks!" I said with a smile. She didn't have nothing to say she walked away. I smiled at Mike and then handed him
Back his menu "order YA own shit!" "Ma you too cute to talk like that" I rolled my eye . He don't know nothing about me.
"I want the keys im not sitting in here" he gave me his keys I went to the car. I laid down and fell asleep.

Mike

When she left I loved watching her walk away. I ate my food taking my time it's not my fault. She was feisty but I can tame that quick. She looked young anyway. I was young myself but old enough to get in the strip club with my ID. I walked out and went to my truck.

When I hopped in she was balled up sleep. I started the truck and drove around and then I had to wake her for the address I parked at the park and called Tone first to make sure everything was everything as usual it was.
She started to move "alright I'll see you soon " she sat up and I hung up. "Where are we ?" She looked around "I didn't want to wake you so I parked here to wait for you to wake up" she rubbed her eyes the way my daughter did. "That was nice uhm here's my address." She ran off the address as I put it into the system. I backed up and she was looking at me to make sure I knew she was staring. "What's up?" "Who was on the phone?" I stopped driving "huh?" "It better had not been that thirsty trick." "Let me find out you feeling a nigga." She rolled her eyes "no! she just was to much you can do better" she said with a laugh on her voice. "Yeah whatever " she sat back as I pulled back off. "How long you been coming to jewels?" "A while why?" "Cause the first night I seen you you were kind of creepy" I laughed "creepy?" "Yeah I can feel you staring no matter where your at. It's crazy and when I finally caught you you was still staring , by the way I was creeped out is all." I laughed "your different" she looked over at me "different ? How you figure?" " you just are. you hold a story nobody knows and that temper there's something behind it. But I don't know all of that yet." She smirked and then frowned "I guess your right but not yet? Why you think I'd tell you?" I smiled "cause I'm sure we relate in more ways then one but see you think I'm a creep." She laughed as she playful pushed my arm. "Whatever." I pulled into her drive way. She sat in the truck for a minute before she opened the door. I pulled her arm back in . "Can I have your number at least?" She turned away and then turned back to me "I guess creep" she laughed as she put in her number. She got out and I waited until she got in the house and then pulled off.

Ahwww Mike and Kash???

Cash Nd Kash????

#TeamM&K
Or
#TeamC&K