Chapter 15

Kash

Me and angel were watching makeup videos on YouTube. This girl was so mature for her age she talked really good I was happy I could actually have a conversation with her. "You want some juice?" She nodded "please and hurry back I got something to show you" I smiled and walked out to go get her some drink as well as pop some popcorn.

I put the pop corn in and heard a knocked at the door before I coup answer it Gia came out the back in her heels and a royal blue body con dress. She looked cute. Tone came in and hugged her I turned back around to give them there privacy. Then I heard "so I guess I get no greeting?" I turned around and smiled "I didn't know you was coming back so early." As I walked over to him and hugged him he wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down at me. "Where my baby girl?" "In my room waiting for me oh I forgot the popcorn" I moved away from him as he went to my room." I grabbed the drinks and the bowl of popcorn. "See yall!" Gia said as they left "bye" I walked back to my room with Mike laid on my bed watching the videos with Angel. I handed Angel the Juice. "What do you say?" "Thank you" Mike shook his head "she's fine she's been good all day." I pushed him. "Here hold this" I scooted on the bed on the other Side of Angel.

We ate popcorn and she fell asleep Mike took the computer hours ago and started a movie on Netflix . "So what you do today ?" "Handled business why?" I laughed "just asking dang!" "Nah it's not like that but I really didn't do much." I nodded and looked at my phone. Scrolling on Instagram. Mike took my phone "don't do that" "do what?" I said being nonchalant "try and block me out." "I'm not but I had nothing else to ask ." "Whatever man" I touched his chin "stop" I laughed you mad?" I touched his face again softly "no " he moved my hand I reached over and let my hand rub down his neck and chest "don't be " he looked over at me finally and I blew him a kiss. He rolled his eyes "uh?" He laughed "you mad?" I stuck out my tongue "shut up!" I got up gently and went to the living room I was hungry I knew angel was. It was late like nine thirty but I'm sure she'd get back up. I grabbed the menu to papa johns I was talking ordering us a pizza and I felt hands on my waist I laid back on him. "Yes and extra cheese on one" he kissed my neck I melted but pushed him back "yes ..oh I get a drink... ok uhm a orange soda" I hung up turned around .

"So when are you going to go on a solo date with me?" I smiled "when you ask me " he sat down on the bar stool "okay well I'm asking you babe." "Okay I'll go . where are we going?" I stood in between his legs and put his face between my hands. " it will be a surprise." I sighed "I'm not good with surprises." He grabbed my thighs "we'll get use to it." I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips.

My heart started the beat faster I looked into his eyes. "Why are you such a good guy?" He chuckled "what do you mean?" "Your just a good guy that I can talk I never thought I'd be in a relationship ever after what happened between my -" " I don't want you keep revisiting the past look forward. An another thing that wasn't love but what I'm showing is that's the difference I see your heart threw all the walls you try and put up I get a glimpse every now and again. I just want to love pass all you went through so when people look at you they don't see your hurt they see a women who has overcame."

I smiled trying to hold back my tears. He kissed me again and turned me around to sit down on him. I just sat in the comfortable silence.
We had been sitting in each other embrace and time had passed so long that the doorbell rang for the pizza "oh crap! Let me get the money I walked to the back and when I came back he had the pizza and was putting the plates out I let my hands go up and drop at my sides "why did you pay i had it." He looked at me waving me over "I know . Come eat." I didn't argue I just took my plate that he made and some soda. We sat down and watched no good deed together. It was such a good movie I had fell asleep.

I woke up to Angel tapping my hand I sat up from Mikes lap. "Yes sweet pea?" "I'm hungry" I looked at the clock it was twelve forty five. I got up and heated her a slice of pizza Mike was still sleeping when I left. I got her a cup of soda as well and went back to the living room to see her and Mike sleep together. I woke her up "eat a few bites." She sat up and ate and the after she had gotten full she got back up on her dad lap.

I woke up Mike to go lay down. And we slept for the night my night with these two was great they both are great people to be around.