Chapter 5

Mike

I walked in the club trying to clear my head after putting in work on the block . Coming to the strip club was my way of relaxing and thinking. I was chilling in the corner sipping henny, it was my normal table I didn't want to be in the middle caught slipping I like my back to wall just in case I needed to shoot my way up outta here.

I was drinking when I heard the DJ announce a new dancer usually they were shy girls that were hood rats. I knew Gia from coming here often she didn't really know me though meaning if she saw me out she still wouldn't of known I see her perform often.
I looked behind her and there was a cute girl following her she had smooth Carmel skin she was short and thick as ever. Her red outfit was calling me . I watched her as she smiled walking to her first victim. I looked away as she dances on him. I was a little jealous that I wasn't first but I'd get my day.

I had watched her the whole night she was doing good. I got bad taste in my mouth when she went to Cash and Tommys VIP room. I couldn't see in so I was waiting patiently for her to come out. She has stayed the whole night in there i was afraid of what might of happened . I was hoping she wasn't a hoe too. I was so caught up in thinking I didn't notice her come out . I looked at her as her full hips swayed like I loved them to I hadn't noticed her staring my way I looked down at my drink to try and play it off. I glanced back at her and she had stopped to smile at me. I smirk I was caught I rubbed my head and she kept on moving. I paid my tab and left .

I got in my Range Rover went to lay my head down I circled around the block to make sure nobody was following me and then went down my long lane. I opened my door and I heard little foot steps coming around the corner.

"Daddy!!" I sighed as my daughter came running to me with her nanny following after her. I kissed her cheek "hey lady bug why you not sleep?" I looked at her.
"Sorry sir she wouldn't sleep until you were in." I nodded "come on " I took angel up to bed and tucked her in her bed "I'm home now  go to sleep." "Ok daddy love you" "love you to " I walked out her room and went to my own and took a shower And laid down.

Mike is the mystery man what do you think

Vote and comment