Chapter 9

I woke up and Mike was gone I rolled over to look on the stand. There was toilet paper with a stack on it and a note. I looked at the note holding the money.
'Thanks for joining me last night I'll see you soon.

Peace'

I was a little heated he paid me like I was a prostitute I threw the money back on the table. I got up and showered and got ready for my day.
Once I was fresh I walked out and Gia and Tone was on the couch cuddled up. I was even more pissed. I slammed the cabinets.

Gia and Tone looked at me like I had lost it.

Mike

I went to pick up angel . She ran to me "hey lady bug" "hey dad" "did you have fun?" "No I wanted you !" I smiled "well you got me so cheer up" she still pouted. My phone was going off I looked at the third text from Tone .

Tone: home girl is PISSED
Tone: man come back around here even Gia scared to say something.
Tone : hello nigga are you deaf in here move YA ass!

I could help but smirk I don't know why she was mad I told her I'd see her soon I just don't know how she'll take me having a baby. Oh well she'll learn today she so moody.

I texted tone back
Me: omw!

I pulled up to their place and got baby girl out. And I knocked and Gia answered "hey aw whose this cutie?" "My daughter. Where she at?" I asked Gia as she played with Angel hand . Angel tucked her head to my chest. "She back there in her room" "take angel Tone" that's the only other person I knew she'd go to. I walked to her room. I didn't hear nothing. I walked in and if looks could kill I'd be dead. "Whats wrong with you?" She rolled her eyes "not a damn thing!" I tried to hide my smile "seem like it all that bass in YA voice what's up say what's on YA mind." I said raising my voice a little to let her know she not gonna talk to me any kind of way. She threw my money at me "I'm not a hoe " she said getting up "so don't leave no money behind like I am one ! And you could of woke me up to say you had to leave." She pointed in my face I pushed her hand out my face "calm YA ass down. It's nothing." "No there's always a favor needed after doing things for people. So don't leave YA money behind for me !" "Fuck is you talking about I did it because I thiught you might need it who cares save it." " yeah no thank I don't want to owe anybody ever again!" She started crying I knew this was one of those things that were deeper then me. I just grabbed her and pulled her to me. She cried on me "look I'm not who did you wrong you don't owe me." She calmed down I heard the door opening. "Daddy?" I sighed "yeah baby?" "Why she crying and yelling so loud what's wrong?" Kash looked at angel and then me. "That's YA baby?" "Yeah that's why I had to leave I didn't want to tell you but since you was acting up I had to stop by." She smirked she shook her head "I'm sorry." She said to me then she went and bent down in front angel wiping her tears " sorry baby for yelling at your dad he just got one nerves ." Angel laughed "he gets on my nerves too" "you don't have no nerves!" I said shaking my head at them ganging up on me. I picked up angel "you trying turn my baby against me?" Kash laughed "you should just not upset us. Ain't that right baby girl?" Angel nodded "yeah daddy!" "Whatever go back out with uncle Tone real quick." She ran back out. I turned to Kash "you good now ma?" "Yeah and don't keep things like that from me I can handle it. She's pretty had I knew you had a daughter I would of said we could of went to chuckle cheese. " I laughed "you just as childish as her!" "I am only 17 YA know that right?" She asked me I knew she was young so it didn't surprise me . "I figured I'm 20 by the way I just should of asked before kissing you and everything." "Whatever you know you can't resist this . She came closer to me I wrapped my hands Around her waist as she got on her tip toes to kiss me. I leaned down and kissed her back.

We walked out and Gia looked back at Kash "you good?" I looked Down. At Kash she smiled shyly "yes why? " "see she ain't right!" They laughed together . "Whatever you woke up next to Tone and not some money." Gia looked over at Tone "no offense but I'd of been happier if I had of !" They was rolling and Tone was salty. "I'm joking !" She said kissing his neck.

I sat down next to Kash and angel sat on my lap. She fell asleep after a while. "She is so cute." "She's my life you trying join?" I asked Kash she blushed

#teamM&K????

Vote and comment