Chapter 23

Kash
I was dancing to 'paranoid remix' I started dancing and the guy was looking at me and Gia dance it bought back memories of how we use to dance . We was tearing up the dance floor. I was having so much fun I started to think about Mike halfway into our dancing and looked up to VIP to see Deezy smirking at me . I rolled my eyes and kept dancing. I seen Tone coming down from VIP coming toward us as I look for Mike but he must have been behind him or something . I seen Tone saying something to Gia and she looked confused but then agreed to whatever he said and waved to me I grabbed Tone's arm "where is Mike?" He looked at me like he was guilty of something and then he yelled to me "VIP!" So I went threw the crowd to VIP and I was met with a sorry looking Mike. "Hey what's wrong babe?" I grabbed his face to look at me . "I'm you have to uh stay here with ugh! D I couldn't make a deal no other way." I was confused "what are you saying what are you talking about?" "He wants you in order for us to clear my debt do this for me this one-" he couldn't finish because I slapped the shit out of him. As tear fell from my eyes. "Are you fucking kidding me your tricking me out!!? You know what I been through! Right?" I said slapping him again. He held my arms "stop there's nothing else I could of done ." He tried to kiss me I snatched away. "You are weak go!" I said as I watched him walk away with his head down . I was furious! I turned around and seen Deezy looking at me. "We're leaving come on." I looked at him like I was going to kill him. "Don't look at me like that." He said as he grabbed my arm and snatched away "i can walk!" "Well go then" I walked down the step barely able to see from my tears. I was about to trip when I felt hands around my waist. "Easy" I pushed his hands off me. He can't be nice after asking for this. He opened my door and I got in . I wanted to run so bad. He got in. And I got out an ran for my life . I didn't get far cause his boy was on me as I hit the corner. "Get off me!" I kicked my feet back and forth "stop yo!" His friend said as he put me back in the car as D looked at me like I had lost my mind with a hint  of amusement in his eye.

We rode for a while silent and I guess he thought it was to quiet so he talked . "Look I just wanted to get to know you I seen you earlier and I had to just talk to you you seem cool and..." I looked at him he looked harmless at the beach , now not so much. But he also looked a little to comfortable "You could of went about it a different way." "He could have let me have my money that I know he has and I would have but  he so selfish obviously willing to give you up over money." I started crying again. "Please don't cry I can't take -" "I've gone through to much in my life and I'm not giving up something I've fought for all my life! I'm not you make me sick people like you!" "What are you saying?" "Your gonna rape me." "What are you talking about I wasn't planning on it I just said what I wanted an that was to just talking and hang out I can get that from anybody " I wiped my face. "So I'm so confused right now." "Come on let me show you my town." He said pulling out the spot on two wheels. We pulled up to a mall. And he got out and I followed suit it looked like it was closed. "Isn't the mall closed " "not to me" he said as he held my hand for me to get on the curb. We walked in the mall that was dimly lit and an escort was waiting on us as we walked in. the  first store was a clothing store and he pulled a red one piece pant suit with cut outs on the sides . "This is what I'd have you wear if you were with me go try it on." "Why ?" "Do it because you look like a hoe and I know that's not you." I was shocked I did feel a little hurt I thought this is what guys liked and Mike never complained. Maybe because he didn't care in the first place. I put on my outfit and I felt classy I pulled my hair to the side I came out to him sitting down chilling waiting on me . He looked up at me with that same look he had at the beach. He licked his lips and walked over to me I felt like his prey. I stiffened when he turned me around to look at myself in the big mirror. His tall frame behind mine and his pink lips pulled up into a smirk . "See this is what a woman should be dressed like with respect but tasteful do you feel as beautiful as you look?" I nodded because he was so close I don't want to say anything because I didn't trust my voice. He leaned down kissed my exposed neck I bit my lip to keep back the moan.
"Let's go" he said into my ear. I shivered  and he chuckled "I have a few more stops for you." He made me leave that outfit there and grabbed my black clutch.

We pulled up to a fancy restaurant and he held me beside him close and I pushed away from him. We went to a table with two younger couples and an older couple that looked like his parents. I was very nervous and when he pulled me close this time I let him.

He pulled out my chair and I sat down as he sat bedside me I smiled to the group of people staring at me. "This is Kash and Kash this is my parents and my brother and sister and there spouses. " "it's nice to meet you all." They nodded "same here"

What was really going on here don't they know I'm not his girlfriend!? Don't they know I'm kidnapped ?! I was beyond confused as to why he was doing this.