Chapter 24

We had ordered drinks I just got a water because I wasn't in the mood to eat. I looked over at D as he talked to his brother who looked like him but a older version his father as well they were all fine as hell! Jesus fix it.

I had looked in my clutch because my phone started buzzing I had forgot I had it . I looked an I had a 70 messages from Gia alone.
I looked at the most recent one.

Gia: what is going on are u ok.

Me: I'm fine for now.

I sent it and D had seen me with the phone he took it slickly and slipped it in his pocket . As the waiter had been taking orders for everybody. I looked at him and rolled my eyes when I looked across the table and his mother was looking at me. I smiled tightly at her.

They eat and everything while they talked I was quiet until his mother asked me . "How did you and Deon meet?" I raised a brow Deon cute... "We met at a club." I looked at him and he put his hand on my leg I tensed up. " oh okay and do you work at the club?" She said accusingly "no mom she doesn't " I stopped him "no I don't work there I was a stripper ." His father choked on his drink and his sister looked at me with huge eyes. His mother looked at him "Deon !? Why did you bring her here?" I looked over to him "yeah Deon why did you bring me here let me know" he cleared his throat. "She is the girl of Mike and I told him I wanted him so here she is." His dad sat up to that. "Ahh I get it nice son . Well welcome Kash. " his wife looked at him like she could kill him. "She is not welcome I don't like her Deon!" She said talking to his father . "Melissa shut up it doesn't have nothing to do with you and what was you doing before my dad took you!?" She sat back quietly. I smiled "well seems we have a lot more in common then I thought" his sister smiled at me. "Welcome." I frowned "I'm so confused as to what you guys do" Deon Sr. Looked at me "we move major weight" he said proudly. " oh and you were supplying Mike ?" "Yes way back before now but that's not important " I looked at D "it is because little do yall know Mike and I just started dating I didn't ask for this I just needed a vacation." I sighed "so much for that." Deon rubbed my leg I slapped his hand and Melissa looked disapprovingly. I rolled my eyes.

Deezy got up and looked at me with his hand out. "We are leaving." "Why I feel safe?" He smiled "glad you do but your not I have to keep moving. " "why?" "Because I know your man has found us by now ." "I don't know why he is chasing after you because after I get away from you I am done with him!" He smiled "good so I have a chance?" I frowned at him. "Are you drunk right now!?" He chuckled "nah" his laugh made me smirk. "Ohhhhh and she smiled!" I rolled my eye "let's go!" I said getting back serious. We rode to a huge house . I looked over at him and he jumped out and I got out as we walked to the door. It was amazing as we walked in Mike had a house but not a mansion. I was looking around at the ceiling and the art that I hadn't noticed he had left me. I looked at the door but my curiosity got the best of me and I walked in farther to find him that's what I tried to tell myself as I looked at the living room and I walked down the hallway an I had seen a office and about three bedrooms so far and I hadn't even made it to the stairs . I turned the corner and I had made it to the kitchen I only had my water while they ate so I went to see what was in there I seen a fruit cup and grabbed it I gulped so I wouldn't get caught. As I was washing my hands I heard a deep voice "I knew you would get hungry." I whipped around and he was closer then I thought as he pulled me closer to him. I stiffened "where have you been I couldn't find you." "Around" I said lowly . He pulled me toward the stairs and my heart was beating because I didn't want to go to a bedroom with him.

He put me in a room and left I looked around it was a bed in the middle of the room it has a vaulted ceiling and the color theme was black and Gold .
Deon had came back in and gave me some clothes I looked at them and they were some pajamas. I don't know where he got me from. But I took them. "I'll be back a little later ." I nodded and when he left I went and showered in the biggest shower I had ever seen. I got out and washed my face off . I pulled my hair down and ruffled it up, And walked out an put on blue underwear they looked like tighty whitey and a yellow half shirt it looked like it was for someone with a small chest them mine.my boobs were almost out. I laid on the edge of the bed I didn't want to mess it up.

Deon

I left to go see where Mike was at . I texted him

Me: you got my money yet?

Deon: no where is kash

Me: in my bed why?

I never got a text back I was pleased I walked in to the trap and looked more like a business but it wasn't. All my boys was waiting on me . "Where you been ?" I looked at Sean "minding my business fuck you doing?" I looked him up and down "waiting on you shoot that nigga Mike is on one he riding around trying find you " "I'm not worried. Yall come to the house umma need yall to keep and eye out of him and her cause she tried to run once already.

I do this for fun most of the time but this time I took Kash because she was looking to good not to have and once I knew who her boyfriend was it was like taking candy from a baby. I don't know her yet but by time her man pay me back I'm sure she wouldn't even want him.
I smiled thinking.

Kash

I woke up to all this talking it sounded far away but this house was So opened it echoed . I got up from the bed pulling my shirt down a little I looked through his draws I wasn't stupid and found a wife beater it was long and I put it under my butt and walked downstairs and turned the corner to have all the same dudes standing in the foyer . "Hum!" I said loud enough for everyone to stop talking " I'm sure yall know this house echo right the least yall can do is go somewhere I can sleep" I looked at Deon and he has a smirk on his face. Always thinking something funny. "What?!" I said looking at him " get ya ass back up there I'll be up in a min." I rolled my eyes "I don't need you up here!" All his boys look back and forth between us. I walked back up the steps "and take my beater off." "No!" I slammed the door. I hugged as I sat down on the bed waiting for him to come up cause I knew he was .

He came and opened the door and looked at me and shook his head as he took off his shirt and then continued walking toward the bathroom. "I need to talk to you" I said and he shut the door and I heard the shower start. Oh he thought this was a game. I have no fucks I went in there after a minute I swung open the door to him rinsing off. The glad was blurry so I seen his out line. "Why are you not talking to me?" He looked up cause I guess he didn't hear me come in. "What the ... Kash get out." I laughed " no get ya ass out and talk!" I banged on the door. He shut of the shower 'oh shit' was all I thought as I backed up as he towered over me and grabbed my face tight but not enough to hurt me "chill out for you make me mad." I snatched my face away "don't nobody care about you being mad" I said looking him up and down and forgot he had no clothes on and got stuck on what was between his legs. I stopped talking I lost breath. I picked up my face that was as red as a beet by now. "Yeah quiet all that shit before I give you this act right" it was cute it was smooth and it was about six inches semi hard . I don't know why he was semi hard now I was panicking over that . I almost reached out and touched it. He grabbed his towel "and didn't I tell you to take off the shirt ?" I turned around ignoring him. He came up behind me pushed me on the bed I flipped over quick cause I was about to fight this nigga he grabbed my legs and laid between them . I pushed him he leaned up a little and grabbed his shirt and yanked it off . Them held my hand above my head. "Just listen the first time. " he looked into my eyes and I stared at his handsome face. The fact that he looked like August made it no better . And is probably the reason why I pulled my hands free softly and touched his face. He looked shocked now was my time to smirk. "Your cute but get off of me!" I said pushing him away he stood up and looked like he was fuming his towel had a tent in it though I laughed even harder after he went to his closet. I fell asleep before he came back.