Chapter 37

I sat on the couch waiting for Mike to walk in. I was shaking as I thought about Deon in the back of my head I started to feel guilty for even letting him get a taste of any of this but I couldn't deny it either.

The door slamming made me come back to reality I walk over to the door and Mike walked in beat up. I immediately hugged him and he groaned "oh my gosh baby!" I had tears in my eyes good thing Angel was with her auntie.

I took him in the master bathroom and helped him clean up. I checked his ribs and everything felt in place but I couldn't be to sure. "We need to get you checked out" he shook his head "hell no I'm good." He got up holding his side walking to bed and laying down.
I knew not to argue so I went ahead got him a Advil and water.  He took em and soon he was sleep. I went into the living room feeling like the worst person but I had to call Deon.

He answered on the first ring.
"What the fuck D !?" He laughed "He alright baby girl I promise he just fought them so that was the only way he would stop snapping."  I sighed "you're wrong  and you know it." He stopped when I said that "look I'm sorry but you already knew where I was .. In between your legs to be exact." I could help the smirk that came to my face cause I know he was being smart. "Stop its not funny." "I'd beg to differ.  Meet me at Ace Of Spades."  I sighed "why?" "Cause I want to see you." I sighed "you don't get that pleasure to see me whenever you want."  "Meet me there I'll be there about 2:30 see you then and wear something classy you know how I like it."  He didn't give me a chance to reply as I looked at the phone . I went to check on Mike and he was sleep. I had get an outfit cause I already knew I didn't have any good enough to wear for him.  It was late so I had to just figure it out I looked in my closet and it was a Black dress I've had for a while so I took a shower and slipped it on with my boot and was out before I woke up Mike I didn't have on any makeup I didn't really need plus I wasn't planning on stay very long I pulled on my shades and then went to the club.

When I walked in the bouncer asked my name I told him and he led me to the back instead of VIP like I thought he was going to when I entered the office.  Deon looked me up and down and licked his lips. "Well done you look sexy as hell right now come on let's go get a drink. " I shook my head "I'm driving and I'm not staying long " he straight faced me "why'd you come then?" I felt dumb now because I didn't know why I came or maybe I did I just didn't want to say it."
I shrugged my shoulders "Imma need more then that." He said standing tall in front of me looking and smelling good enough to eat.  I turned around to leave because I wasn't about stand there and look dumb.  He grabbed my arm and pulled me so close I felt his warmth which instantly made me shiver.  "Don't walk away from my Kash I hate that. You left this morning and made me feel like a hoe and I let that slide cause I thought you might have made a mistake by letting me taste ya sweet ass but then when I told you to show up here and you did even though I wasn't for sure you would you did so all I wanna know is what on my mind baby." He held my face in his hands looking directly in my eye. I licked my lips and bit my lip. He pulled my lip out of my mouth "please don't do that. " I put my glasses back on "I don't know why I'm here and I guess it's best that I keep my distance until I figure it out." That time he let me go when I turned to leave I went to Gia house and she was up I flopped down on her couch . "Long time on talk HOE!" She said pulling me in. "I know I'm sorry it's just been a lot since you know." She nodded "I figured so what got you at my door looking sexy as hell at 3:00 " she sold looking at the clock. "Deon." When I did his name her eyes bucked "what!?" I laughed but with out anything being funny "yeah I know it's some shot ain't it."

I told her what happened since I left Deons house from the first time and she sat back and Said " damn was the head good at least?"  We bust out laughing "it was bomb as hell I couldn't even think straight after and I still can't think clear because he told me to come see him and I did without even thinking bout the fact that Mike is laying in my bed at home right now." She shook her head "well look figure it out and I'll make sure Mike knows you were with me for a late night drink." I nodded "can I borrow some close please." She went and got me some chill clothes that I'm used to wearing . I pick up my things and left after promising it won't be this long since we talk again.

I walked in the house and Mike was on the couch looking at me as if I had two damn heads I already knew what it was . "Fuck you been?" I laughed "I was at Gia's " "don't play with me you ain't spoke to Gia since I do t know when." I shook my head "and that exactly why when she called me I went to go make sure everything was okay." He calmed down a Lil.  "Okay come here with the ya sexy ass."  I laughed as I laid down with him  and we both fell asleep