Chapter 27

Just as he opened my legs someone came banging on the door. My everything was aching to be touched and somebody banging on the door I almost blacked out. "What!?" Deon said still kissing my neck. "Mike out here" he stopped and looked at me. He was about to get up and I stopped him and he waited for me to say something but I just kissed him instead . "You good?" I nodded my head and he left out the room.

I sat up and thought about all the possible thing that could be being said downstairs and my mind couldn't take it so I snuck out the room and walked halfway down the staircase where I could hear them talking among each other.

I heard Deon say "well I'll see what she wants to do but I'm telling you now it's not gonna be good." And then Mike said "just go get her man you got ya money" I gulped and tip toed back upstairs when he came in I was still tryna catch my breath . "What's wrong with you?" He looked at me curiously " nothing what going on?" "He wants to talk to you " I looked at him "you don't mind if I go talk to him ?" "My question is do you want to talk to him if you do I'm not stopping you " I walked up to him and he held me in his arms he smelled so good like I had gotten use to over these few weeks. "Just tell me what you want me to do" I said playing with his chest. "Nah that's us choice go see and then you will really know but you definitely bout to put on my shirt with those shorts and go down there. That's not for him to see anymore." I smirked "okay give a shirt." He threw me one and I put it on and Deon slapped my butt before k walked out I got downstairs and saw Mike .

It brought why I liked him in the first place his broad shoulders and that look that he has that hold a whole lot of mystery. I wanted to hug him so bad but then the reason I'm in this situation came smacking me right in the face.

"Hey" I looked around "hi what do you want?" I said pretty distant I use to cut my emotions off after all I been through. "I-I got the money I needed to get you back I miss you I just needed time I promise I didn't give up. " I rolled my eyes "it whatever I don't even know honestly if I want to be with either parties because now I'm free and this was way to crazy. " "I want you though I'll never give up honestly what did he tell you. I've always been there for you through whatever problem and now it's fuck me?" He said calm as ever like always. "No I didn't say that-" "well what are you saying what you let that nigga hit?" I bucked my eyes because I didn't but was close to it but all that matters is I didn't sleep with him. "Actually no I didn't and you should know me enough to know that you bastard how dare you!" "The fuck you got his clothes on for then" "because I don't have none ! Mike " I got up and Deon came in the room because I was now hollering "you know what fuck you and fuck you I'm free to go right!?" I got my purse my phone and walked out in what I had in. I called an can and was back to gia's house . "Hey girl!!! What you doing out?" I laughed "just here to get some of the clothes I left here because I'm leaving . "What why?" "Because I'm done with everything for a while " I walked in my room and grabbed an duffle bag I had and a few clothes and undergarments and was back to the cab "girl just keep in touch at least " I smiled "sure"

I got in the cab and told him to keep driving until he pulled up to motel six and it was in the best conditions best I could stay here for a while it was on the out skirts of town I got and gave him some money and went to get me a room and laid down. I couldn't stop thinking about the both of them although it was wrong to even think about Deon . My life was in a up roar and I didn't know how it got so bad.

I finally let sleep take over me