Relapse

Louis walk out from his bathroom clutching his stomach that feels so hurt and nauseous since he wake up this morning.

He didn't know what makes his stomach hurt like that, and he already throw up three times in the last 2 hours.

Not long after he lay back on the bed, his phone ringing, it's Harry. He sigh, knows that he must talk about his upset stomach, even though he didn't want to.

He hates being fussed over when he is sick, but this time he can't handle the pain and the nauseous feeling that starts to emerge again.

"Hello, Lou?"

"Ugh...hey, Harry, what's up?"

At another line Harry frown. Louis almost never call him Harry, it's always Haz, unless there is something wrong or serious happen, but he try to shrug it off.

"Well...Liam said we must ready to have a photoshoot and some interviews since now, cause we must go in 2 hours. Now he is calling Niall to let him know about that too."

"2 hours? But yesterday the management said that-..."

"I know, I know, but they decide to hasten the concert tonight because-..."

Harry's words cut off by a muffled gag sound. He frown again, there is definitely something wrong with Louis.

Louis himself feels the nausea increase more and more, causing his stomach contents rise and ready to spill out anyminute now.

"Lou? Are you okay?"

"Ugh...n-no. I think I-..."

Louis gag again and run to the bathroom fast, forget that the line still on.

"Louis??"

Louis drop to his knee before let out a loud retch, right before his phone fall and the line is dead.

Meanwhile, Harry stood shock in his guestroom before realize that maybe Louis is sick, that's why he call him 'Harry'.

Not thinking again, he grab his car key and wallet before rush to his car, phoning Liam and Niall on the way, then sit on the driver seat.

About half an hour later, he reach Louis's house, just in time to see Liam's car park beside his car. Then Liam, Niall, also Zayn climb out from the car.

"Zayn! Oh my God, how are you?"

Harry walk towards him and hug him tight before let out a little sob.

"Hey, hey, what happen, Haz? And I'm fine."

"Louis."

"I know, I know, come on, we're in."

Harry nodded and hug Liam and Niall too before they walk in Louis's house, that fortunately already open a little.

"Louis?"

Liam call him while walk deeper, followed by the other boys, but no answer.

"Lou?"

He call him more louder.