Fail Date

Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn just hang out in Louis house. They want to know about his date with his new girlfriend, Mila, that still ongoing tonight.

"I know he will suitable with Mila. She's smart and funny, " Niall said.

"Yeah, I agree with Niall. She's pretty too," Zayn added.

"I don't know, guys. But I think Mila is not like her appearance. I sense something bad about her."

"Maybe you just jealous, Li," Niall said again.

"No, no, no. Liam's right. It seems that Mila hide something. I don't know," now Harry added.

"Hi, guys."

The boys turn his head.

"Louis! You're back! How was your date, huh?"

Liam put his arm around his shoulder, smiling happily. Louis flash him a small smile.

"That's fine, Li."

Louis answer unenthusiastic. The boys frown their eyebrows, but still try to look happy for Louis.

"Really? Tell us the details now. Come on."

Zayn grab his arm and drag him to the couch. But Louis release it gently.

"Uh, sorry, Z, guys. I can't talk about it right now. I'm so tired. Just do whatever you want to do. I want to take a rest."

Louis walk towards his room.

"Can we have a sleep over here?" Niall ask half yell.

"Yeah! Whatever!" Louis answer half yell too and close his door.

The boys gaze each other.

"What happen to him?" Zayn ask wondering.

They shrug their shoulder.

"Maybe his date fail," Harry answer hesitantly.

"Don't you think he looks rather pale?" Liam ask worriedly.

The boys nodded a little.

"Maybe he's sick. What can we do now?" Niall ask.

"I think better we let him be tonight. Tomorrow we can ask him, alright?" Liam suggest them.

"Alright. Now let's sleep," Niall said again.

The boys nodded and find their own place to sleep.

The next morning, Liam awake by a vomit sound from the kitchen. He rush there and found Louis throwing up to the sink. He rubs his back soon.

"L-Li, sorry. I just-..." Louis cough and throw up again.

"Ssh...it's okay, Lou. Don't talk, just let it out, alright?"

Louis nodded but continue to throw up.

Minutes later, he stop, but now he clutch his stomach, hissing in pain.

"Lou?"

"My stomach really hurt," Louis groan loudly.

"Okay, okay. Just sit down for a while. I'll make you a tea. Still want to sick?"

Liam ask rather panick. Louis face looks so pale, and he seems in a severe pain.

"L-Liam, it's so hurt," Louis groan again and squeeze his stomach vigorously.

"Alright, j-just try to relax. Here is your tea."

Liam's panick increase, but he try to looks calm.