The Airport

One Direction are resting in the airport to continue their concert when Niall awaken by a voice of a person vomiting. Its sounds painful and miserable. He really wants to help, but he has a weak stomach, he couldn't see or heard someone vomiting. So, he shake Liam's shoulder whose sleep beside him.

That voice heard again.

"Shit...Liam! Liam!"

Niall shake him harder. Liam open his eyes and lift his head a little.

"Ni...what happen?" Liam ask sleepily before yawn.

Just then the voice heard again.

"Did you hear that?"

Liam frown before sit up and walk towards that voice.

"Should I wake up the other?" Niall ask.

"No, no, just stay here. Or you can buy some warm tea. It needed, I think."

"Okay," Niall stand up to walk towards a cafe that seen not far from there. But then he notice Louis is nowhere to be seen. He frown a little,'where is Louis?'

His eyes widened when realize that maybe the vomit person is Louis,'oh, my God. I hope he's fine.'

Meanwhile, Liam whose already arrive in front of a bathroom peep through the gap at the doorway, and his eyes widened immediately.

"Louis?"

Liam rush in and rubs Louis's nape whose still crouch in front of the toilet, puking and coughing uncontrollably.

Minutes later, Louis stop vomiting and just crouch while try to catch his breath. Liam give him some tissues before flush the toilet.

"Okay now?" Liam ask still rubbing Louis back.

Louis nodded before straighten his body and wipe his nose and mouth.

"Thank's, Li," Louis whisper before cough again,"I'm fine now, but uh...I-I think I neeed a privacy," Louis said blushing.

"A p-...oh, yes. Sorry, sorry," Liam blush too,"right, I'll leave now, you sure you're okay? Alone?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, and thank you again."

"That's okay, we'll wait in the lobby."

Louis nodded and smile. Liam smile too before pat his shoulder and leave.

Minutes later Louis back and plop on the chair immediately, then close his eyes. He seems didn't realize that all the boys already wake up.

"Uh...Lou?"

Louis jump a little before open his eyes.

"Zayn? Oh, guys? You wake up?"

"Yeah, we heard you sick. How do you feel now?"

"I'm fine, just really tired. Sorry, you all awaken because of me."

"No, no. It's okay. Here's your tea," Niall give him a cup of tea.

"Oh, thank's, Ni."

"Shit. Guys! We have just one hour to fly," suddenly Harry said.

"What!"

"Take bathroom first!"

Zayn take off first, run as fast as he could to the bathroom.

"Hey! Me first, Z!" Niall follow after him.

Harry, Louis and Liam chuckle amusedly.

"Want to race me?" Harry ask Louis teasingly.

"No, no. I think I'll pass."

Harry frown,"you sure you're okay?"

Louis chuckle again and ruffle his hair.

"Yeah, Hazza. I'm fine. Just still a little weak. Go on."

"Okay, then."

Harry turn around and take off after Zayn and Niall. Louis and Liam chuckle again.

"Let us take a last turn," Liam said.

"Yeah."

Three hours later, they already sing on the stage finely. Thank's God Louis is back to his normal health.