The Recording

"Lou, how's the song? Is it done yet?"

Niall walk in the studio smile brightly. Louis flash a smile too, but its look forced.

"Hi, Ni."

Niall's smile faded.

"Hey, what's wrong? You looks so stressed."

Louis sigh and lean his back against the chair before undo his headphone and put it beside him.

"I don't know, Ni. Seems like I can't concentrate today."

Louis rubs his temple.

"Maybe you should rest for a while. This song's deadline is the day after tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah...yeah, maybe you're right. I'll take a tea first."

Louis stand up and walk out, but at the doorway, his steps looks wobbly, until he fall sideways, but luckily, his body supported by the wall beside him.

"Oh, my God...are you okay?" Niall rush towards him and hold his back to steady him.

"Yeah, j-just...mmh...."

Louis close his eyes. He feels so dizzy, and his face turn pale. Niall lay him on the couch and touch his hot forehead, before curse under the breath.

"Okay, Lou. How do you feel now?"

"D-dizzy, nauseous," Louis still close his eyes.

"Alright," Niall grab a bin,"I put the bin beside you, just in case you'll throw up."

Louis nodded.

"I'll grab a tea for you. Just stay here, alright?"

Louis nodded again, still close his eyes.

"Alright."

Niall walk out from the studio before call the other boys.

"Guys, would you stay inside with Louis? He's sick..."

"What?"

"Yeah, I want to grab a tea and medicine for him."

"I'll come with you," Liam said.

"Okay, me and Z will stay with Louis," Harry said now.

"Alright. Come on, Li."

Liam nodded before follow Niall to the cafe accross the road. Harry and Zayn walk inside the studio.

When Niall and Liam walk back, they heard a vomit sound from the studio. They faster their step.

Harry seen rubbing Louis nape whose now throwing up to the bin.

"Z, how long since Louis throwing up?" Liam ask.

"Just a few minutes ago. Is this the tea?"

"Yeah."

"Let me give to him."

Zayn grab the tea and walk towards Louis whose now wiping his mouth before lay down again.

"Oh, God..." Louis cough a little.

"You okay now?" Harry ask carefully.

"Yeah, thank's, Haz."

"Here's your tea. Want to drink it now?" Zayn ask now.

"Oh, yeah. Thank's, Z."

Louis grab the tea, and sips a little. Niall and Liam rubs his back while smile comfortingly.

"How do you feel now?" Niall ask.

"Better, Ni. I'm sorry, guys. I'm always bothering you."

"No, you're not bothering us. We're brothers. We must help each other, right, guys?" Liam said.

"Yeah. We love you, Lou," Niall added.

"Uh, thank you, guys. I love you too."

They smile before hug each other, and they thanked to God, because that evening Louis's already back to his normal self, and health.