The Impact

These last days Liam and Niall always fight just because a little things, like if Liam cook the food that not fit Niall taste, Niall always complaint about it, and vice versa.

It started since they like the same woman. It's like they're compete to have this woman's heart.

Today is the same. They're fighting again, for who knows what, until they push each other with a bit of violence.

Louis whose stand there can't hold it again. He walk towards them and try to stop the fight by separating them.

"Guys! Stop! Don't you bored fighting each other? Just try to talk kindly!"

Liam and Niall ignore him. Their fighting even more worst.

"Guys!!!" Louis try again.

"Just back off, Lou!!"

Liam and Niall suddenly push him hard enough, and continue their fighting.

Louis who don't expect that, stumble backwards until his body turn and his stomach collided with the sharp end of a table.

He cry out in pain while clutch his stomach that felt a little soak by warm liquid.

'Oh, God, please not that,' he pray in the heart.

Harry who watch that moment rush towards Louis.

"Lou? Are you okay?" He ask panicky.

Louis pull away his hand, and there's blood all over his palm. Harry's eyes widened.

"Oh, my God! Is that..."

Louis nodded weakly. Harry's face turn red. The raging start to emerge from his heart. He walk towards Liam and Niall whose still fighting, but Louis grab his hand.

"Hazza, please don't! Please."

"But they must know about..."

"No, Haz! Just help me to bed, please."

"O-okay, come on then."

Harry guide Louis to the bed and lay him down.

"Ow! Be careful, Haz!" Louis hiss in pain.

Just then Zayn rush in.

"Louis? Oh, my God! What happens?"

"Just bring the first aid kit, Z! Hurry!" Harry order him frantically.

"Okay, okay!"

Zayn walk-run to take the first aid kit. Apparently, this is what make Liam and Niall stop fight for a while, and turn their attention to him.

"Zayn, what's that for?" Liam ask wondering.

"Louis."

"Louis? But w-..."

Zayn already in Louis bedroom.

"Liam! We're not finished yet," Niall said peevishly.

But Liam ignore him and walk after Zayn.

"Liam!"

Niall yell again, but followed him tough.

They gasp when sees Louis condition whose his stomach covered by blood.

"Louis!"

They rush in and stand next to Louis bed. Harry whose cleaning Louis wound stand up quickly and slap their cheek.

"Hazza!"

Louis scold him but then grit his teeth, try to hold the pain. Zayn try to calm him down and continue to clean his wound, even tough he also, really want to know what happen.

Liam and Niall stumble back in shock, holding their cheek. Harry walk towards them with red face. His raging start to emerge again.

"You bastards!" Harry snap at them.

"H-Harry, w-..." Liam words cut off.

"Louis wound open again because of you! You pushed him too hard, damnit!"

"But...but...we don't understand. Wound?" Niall ask him in confusion and fear.

Harry sigh and turn his eyes to Louis,"should I told them?"

Louis whose now lie down nodded. It seems that Zayn already bandage his wound completely.

"Okay, just sit down you two. I'm sorry for slap you earlier."

Liam and Niall nodded and sit down. Then Harry start to tell them about what happen exactly.

Apparently, about a month ago, Louis had been mugged by 3 people, but their face covered by mask, so he didn't know who they are.

That time he try to defend himself, but one of the mugger take a pistol and shot him right at his stomach.

The muggers then run away while bring his money successfully. Luckily, they didn't take his handphone. So, Louis call Harry whose more easy to called.

At first Harry want to report it to the police, but Louis stop him with the reason he didn't know the muggers face.

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry, Lou."

Liam hug him carefully, trying to avoid the wound, followed by Niall whose said his sorry too.

"It's okay, guys. I'm sorry too, I didn't tell you before."

"That's alright, Lou. Come on, we've got to go to hospital, for check your wound again," Niall suggest him.

"But..."

"Niall's right, Lou. We must check your wound again. What if it worst or infected?" Liam added.

"O-okay then. Thank's, guys."

They nodded and bring him to hospital right away. Luckily, there's no infection. Louis wound just need to stitch again. And 2 weeks later, he already back to a cheerful Lou. (a/n: sorry if the treatment is wrong, too lazy to take a research).