Caterpillar

Today is Louis's day off. He was so tired, because these last days he always back from work almost midnight.

So, he ask his housekeeper to work until a half day. Usually, if he have a day off,  his housekeeper automatically have a day off too. But now he is so exhausted, and he just want to take a nap.

Before sleep, he always wipe his bed with a broom made of such splintered ribs, same as today.

After wipe the bed, he plop his body on it with a sigh. But seconds later, his back feel itch. He scratch it a little, but the itch feeling increase even more.

'Ugh, why is it so itch?' He thought.

It's like there's something under his back. Finally he sit up and scratch again more hard. Now, the itch spread to the whole part of his back, added with the hot sensation that burn his skin.

Just then his eyes catch something circling on his bed, right at the spot where his back laid before. He jump and shriek startlingly.

Niall, his housekeeper, run quickly to his boss whose still scratch his whole back frantically, now without a shirt.

"Uh, sir. Stop scratching, please! Your back already red now. And there's small bump cover almost the whole part of that!"

"But it's so itch, Niall!" Louis said still scratching.

Niall grab his hand,"just stop for a while, okay? What's happen exactly?"

"That's!" Louis point to a circling thing on the bed.

Niall squinting his eyes,"what is that?"

"I don't know! I lay on it before," Louis start to stop scratch, the itchy feeling already lessen a little.

Niall walk closer to bed and observe the thing again.

"Oh, it's a caterpillar, sir."

"Caterpillar? That thing can make me itch?" Louis ask rather unbelievable.

"Yes, indeed, this caterpillar can make us itch ( a/n: as in the picture ).

Niall then search a twig and provoke the caterpillar to crawl on it, then walk out slowly. Louis clear his track immediately.

"Be careful, Ni!"

Niall just nodded before throw away the caterpillar.

When he walk in, Louis is scratching his back again.

"Still itch?"

"A little."

"Let me see it."

Louis turn his back to him.

"Wow, your back full of bump, sir."

"Really?"

"Yeah, let me put some cajuput oil on that."

Niall grab his bag and take a small bottle of clear oil, before give a sign to Louis to sit in front of him, and smear the oil on his back.

"How can you lay on that caterpillar, sir? Didn't you see it before?"

"No. Actually I wipe the bed before lay down, but I don't know why I didn't see it."

"Maybe it's color rather dark, sir."

"Oh, yes. Maybe."

A few minutes later Niall finish his smear.

"It's done, sir. How do you feel now?"

"That's better, Ni. Thank you very much," Louis smile gently.

"You're welcome, sir," Niall smile too.

He put down his shirt again before pat Niall back.

"Now, let's take a lunch at a restaurant or a cafe, or wherever you want. What do you think?"

"But, my work not done yet, sir."

"That's okay. Leave it for a while. Come on! I'm bored if eat alone."

"Uh, okay. Let me wash my hand first."

"Okay," Louis smile and pat his back again.

An hour later, they already at the restaurant. Eating, talking, and joking like 2 close friend that knows each other for a long time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Well, this story based on my own experience, and my house keeper that time is a girl.

So, be careful if you see this caterpillar. Thank you.

Regards,

A.R