Dirty Joking

A/N: This is based on the TV program CCTV. I just imagine a little detail. Thank you.

Regards,

A.R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis is a neat boy. If he see the things that disorganized, he always want to neat it. He often arrange his neighbour's trash cans in a line. So, if the garbage truck pass, they can pick it easily.

Today is the same. He's arranging the trash cans like usual while humming happily. The difference is, one of his neighbour want to prank him now.

When Louis walk back to bring another trash can, this neighbour run quickly and enter the trash can that put in the end of the line, before close the lid.

A few minutes later, Louis bring a new trash can and put it next to the trash can that contain this neighbour.

That's when this neighbour suddenly pop up from that trash can. Louis shriek in surprise until stumble on a pavement and fall to the ground.

This neighbour burst in laughter immediately.

"Zayn! Ow!" Louis hiss in pain.

This neighbour whose the name is Zayn, stop laughing when sees Louis press his temple with his fingers that covered by blood stain.

"Shit! Louis!"

He rush toward him and grab his red hands before inspecting the wound and their surrounding area. Apparently, there's a stone right at the place where Louis fall before, and there's a bloodstain at that surface now.

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry, Lou. I didn't expect the stone. Come on."

Zayn pull him to stand him up, but Louis fall again.

"Louis?"

Zayn is more worried now. Especially it's his fault!

"Just wait a minute. I'm still dizzy."

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry, Louis. I'm so sorry."

Zayn hug him gently. Louis just chuckle a little.

"It's okay, Zayn. It's okay. Alright, now, help me up, please."

"You okay now?"

"I think so."

"Alright."

Zayn pull him up, and bring him to his home, because it's more closer than Louis home.

Luckily, the wound's not deep, just a little graze. Zayn put the disinfectant and bandage it a little, before let Louis sleep for a while.

That afternoon Louis wake up with a fresh body like usual. His wound not painful anymore. Even now, he's making a joke about Zayn's trash can prank.

Zayn feel happy seeing Louis like that. But he make a mental note to not make a prank that seems dangerous again.