In Haste Disaster

Louis wake up rather late, 7 a.m.

'Shit!' He stand up abruptly and preparing to take a bath.

Today the orphanage where he lives want to take tour to animal park, and they plan to leave at 8 a.m.

"Louis! It's 7.30 already! Come on!" Niall yell from the outside of the bathroom.

"Okay! In a minute!" Louis yell too.

A few minutes later, he already wrap a towel at his waist, and come out from the bathroom hurriedly.

Unluckily, he slip and fall to the ground with a loud thud. The spots immediately dance in front of his eyes.

"Louis! You okay?"

A panick voice sounds not far from him. His eyes snap to the voice.

"Uh, Z?"

Louis try to stand up, but fall again because the dizziness.

"Hey, easy, mate," Zayn put his hand on Louis back.

"Uh, sorry, Z. Just a bit dizzy."

Louis rub his temple for a while before stand up again successfully.

"You okay now? You can stay home if y-..."

"I'm fine. Shit!"

Louis stare at his waist before sigh in relief when see his towel still wrap tightly at his waist. Zayn chuckle lightly.

"Don't worry, Lou. No one see your..." Zayn chuckle again.

"Zaayn," Louis whine and blushing furiously.

"Okay, I'm sorry," Zayn stop chuckle,"come on then, are you sure you're okay?" Zayn tone back to worry.

"I'm fine, Z. I'll be ready in a minute."

"Alright then, we'll wait."

One hour later they already on the tour bus, joking and singing with Niall whose playing the guitar, until the dizziness hit Louis again. Finally, he decide to take a sleep for awhile.

"Z, do you know what happen with Lou. He seems rather off. You were walk with him earlier, didn't you?" Harry ask suddenly.

"Yeah, I hope it's not because of his fall."

"His fall?" Liam and Niall ask rather shock and loud.

"Ssh...don't be too loud. He's sleep."

"Sorry, but what do you mean his fall?" now Liam ask whispering.

Zayn then told them about Louis fall after his bath.

"Oh, poor Lou," Harry said sympathetic.

"Yeah, let him sleep for a while."

The boys nodded slowly.

About an hour later they arrive at the park. The orphanage kids yell in happy and struggle each other to come out from the bus, except Louis whose still sleep. Zayn start to panick again, what if Louis couldn't wake up...for...no, no, no.

"Liam!" Zayn pull Liam's hand and stride to Louis.

"He still sleep?" Liam ask wondering.

"I-I don't know, Li. What if-..." Zayn sounds more panick.

"Hey, it's okay," Liam rubs Zayn back to calm him down,"let's try to wake him up."

Liam and Zayn then shake Louis shoulder gently, until he stirr a little and open his eyes.

"Uh, guys. Why did you wake me up? I'm still tired," Louis yawn widely.

Liam and Zayn chuckle a little.

"We're here, Lou, come on," Liam answer him.

"Here? Where?"

Zayn rolls his eyes,"don't make a joke, Lou, they already left us, come on," Zayn start to turn, but Louis grab his hand.

"I'm not joking, Z. Where are we?" Louis seems so confuse.

Liam and Zayn gaze each other before turn to Louis again.

"Park, animal park?" now Liam said while frowning his eyebrows.

"Anim...oh, yes, sorry."

"You okay, Lou?" Liam ask worriedly.

"Yeah," Louis stand up but hiss in pain while held his head.

"Lou?"

"I'm fine. I'm fine. Come on."

They walk out from the bus with Louis in the middle of them three.

Suddenly Louis body stagger until he put his left hand on the bus to support his body.

Liam whose stand behind him stick his hand out to help, but Louis crouch abruptly and throw up to the ground.

"Shit. Zayn! Call Mr. Higgins!" Liam order before rubs Louis nape.

Zayn nodded before run to search Paul Higgins, their supervisor.

Minutes later Louis already on the bus again, lay down on some seats. Niall and Harry walk in the bus again too.

"What happen, Li, Z?" Niall ask.

"We don't know. He just-..."

Zayn's words cut off by Louis whose throw up again to the bin, that luckily, already put beside him.

"You okay now?" Paul ask him when he stop vomiting.

"I don't know. Still dizzy and nauseous," Louis close his eyes.

"Lou?" Paul shake his shoulder.

"Seems like he's asleep again," Liam said.

Paul sigh,"what happen exactly, boys? Why Louis suddenly sick?"

Then Zayn told him the same story.

"Oh, my God. Is his head hit the ground hard?"

"Yes, sir. Hard enough, I think," Zayn said again.

"Shit, I hope it's not a concussion."

"What?" the boys ask startle.

"Concussion, but let's wait until he wake up again. If he's still throw up, maybe we must bring him to a doctor."

"Oh...my."

Indeed, when Louis wake up again, he throw up for the 3rd times. So, Paul, Liam and Zayn bring him home and call a doctor, while Harry and Niall still at the park with the other orphanage kids.

Apparently, Louis really got a concussion, and must take a rest for a week or two.

When Louis back to health, they (Liam, Zayn, Paul, and Louis himself), already back to the animal park, to payback for not enjoying their visit last week.