#32

"I know...I  know what you did father...you let him go...but you kept me here to suffer.." It was late and Arima was  about to leave  his office  when Inami started talking. "Kaneki...you let him go in exchange he works for you?" Arima sighed and adjusted his glasses. He started walking back to his desk. "No. I
He chose to join us. Kaneki isn't  who he was 3 years ago, he goes by a different name and he doesn't  remember  you." Inami started laughing. "Ahaha...so he's more useful  to you than me?" Arima sighed. "I guess...it's time to let you free. You learned your lesson right?"  "More than enough  times father.." Inari smirked. "Good. That bird mask....it will have to go. We have an insanity mask from the insane asylum on the other side of town. It fits you well." 

Inami got interested. "Ohh~ another mask? How many is that now? I accept it." Arima called a few investigators to his office. "Four investigators and myself will get you out." Inami smirked more. "Hehe~" Arima grabbed her mask and the four other investigators followed him. One had a wheelchair and what looked like a hospital gown. They all followed him into a different hallway. He unlocked cell 765. A young ghoul was sitting inside. "It's time to go." The ghoul smiled. "It's about time." They all handcuffed him and he went with them to Inami's cell.  The hallway was quiet and there footsteps echoed. "She's the only ghoul on this floor?"  "That's  weird.." "Maybe she's  to unstable  to be with other ghouls." The investigators whispered to each other.

"Wait, your just moving me to another cell? What is this shit?" They hit him in the back of the head. Arima opened Inami's cell and shined a light on her. "Hello father...I've been waiting for this day for a long time.."Inami was still  in the corner. They pushed the ghoul in there. "Dinner time." Inami glared at the bound ghoul. "Wait..no what are you doing?" Arima left and locked the door. Inami giggled. "I have no need to eat you." The ghoul sighed. "Thank goodness..." "But....I need your help with something.." the ghoul listened. "Come closer so no one hears." He did so. Inami opened her mouth to look like she was about to say something when she sunk her teeth deep in his throat and ripped out his vocal cords. She continued to bite and eat the ghoul till he was nothing but skin and bone. "....I'm sorry...but I haven't  eaten in 3 years..I had my reasons. "

Arima walked back in. He shined the light at the corpse then back at Inami who was glaring. Arima removed the blades from her arms and legs. Her eye widened as they started growing back. "The ghoul we gave you should  be enough  to regenerate your limbs. Inami fell on her front in pain as they grew back. Soon Inami had a full arm and a hand with fingers. Then a full leg with a foot. Her other limbs grew back as well. She started heaving and then started laughing. She tried to get up but she could  not move very well. "It's been a long time since you've  moved. Your going to be in physical therapy until you gain all your previous muscle back and learn how to use your new limbs properly."  Arima helped Inami in the gown and then picked her up. He placed her in the wheelchair  and took the mask from the other investigator. Her hair was way past her back and down to her legs.

He placed it around her mouth and drove her out. Her eye burned at the bright lights. Arima took off his coat and placed his Hoodia over her head. Haise was walking  down the hall to get to his work faster when he saw a glimpse of Inami's eye. She was glaring directly at him. Haise dropped his papers and went back upstairs.

Yuki was fast asleep when Haise ran up to her room. "Yuki!"  She moved around in her bed and yawned. "What is it, Daddy?" Haise caught  his breath. "It's Inami."