#13

Inami gripped to Arima's coat as they walked in CCG. Once they past the gates at the entrance, the alarm sounded off and every one pointed their Quinques at Inami. Arima put his hand out. "We've captured a ghoul. Don't worry she's under control." Arima explained. Everyone still stared but put down their weapons. Inami glared back and followed Arima. They said nothing to each other as they walked down the hall. They entered an elevator and went up to the third floor. They walked down another hallway and entered a room on the far left. "Remember how to get here. You will spend most of your time in here."

Inami looked around the room. "Is this your office?" Arima put his stuff down on his desk. "Yes." Inami smiled. "I'm sorry..I disappointed you when mom died." Inami bowed. Arima stared and sighed. "She was weak to begin with. Even so, you shouldn't have eaten her. Your mother deserved a real burial." Inami kept her head down. "But, nine years is long enough. From now on, you will be training every day with me until your skilled enough to be in a squad of your own." Inami looked back at him. "Squad of my own?" "It's dangerous for a ghoul to be with a squad of humans." Inami nodded. "I see...but father...your not a--.." "That's why you'll be with me." Inami smiled.

A woman with blond hair walked in Arima's office. "Here's the report on Aogiri me and investigator Amon collected." Arima took it and looked it over. "Akira, please take Inami to get a uniform that fits." She and Inami looked at each other. Akira remembered her from Cochlea. "Yes sir.." Inami followed her to a room on a different floor. "Please stand over there so I can take your measurements. Inami stood beside the wall and let her take her hight. Akira stared at her chest. "Do you feel comfortable with me doing this?" Inami said nothing and raised her arms. Akira took her measurement. Akira wrote them down and found a uniform that would fit. "You can't wear your mask so you'll have to remove it." Inami took it off and Akira stared at her stiches. Inami frowned and changed. "Why are you here exactly?" Akira asked. "I wish to a daughter my father could be proud of." "Father?" After she was done getting dressed, Inami made her way back to Arima's office. "Do have the right uniform now father?" Arima nodded. "Yes, now I think it's time we start." Arima stood in front of her. "Yes sir."

-------

Kaneki found Inami's ring that was left in her room. He clenched it and saw it turn black on him. "Kaneki, you shouldn't be so sad~ can't you see, Inami only joined Aogiri to win her father's love back. If you went with her, Inami would have slaughtered you with out a second thought." Eto giggled taking the ring from him. Kaneki thought of Inami killing him with a smile on her face. He gritted his teeth. "Your wrong..She wouldn't." Eto smirked. "Oh? How do you know? Inami has another side that you or I haven't seen yet. No doubt they're training her to be apart of the CCG." Kaneki sighed. "If you still want to see her, get as much information from the CCG as you can. Tonight." Kaneki watched as Eto left. "...Fine."

-----

Inami fell flat on her back. She was covered in bruises and cuts. She used her Kagune to get off the ground and tried to hit Arima. He dogged it and hit her across the training room again. "You need to be quicker." Inami laid there. Arima walked closer to her. She shot shards from her Ukaku and cut Arima's cheek. Arima stared at it and put his weapon down. "That's enough for today. Go back to my office, we'll be going home soon." Inami nodded and got up. She started leaving when he used Ixa against and shot at her. Inami dogged it and clung to the ceiling. Arima looked up at her. "You can come down now..." Inami landed on her feet and left the room after her Kagune disappeared. Arima touched the cut on his cheek and looked at his blood. "...Hm.."