#44

Inami was checking the cells to make sure all the ghouls were still inside. She was distracted by her work that she didn't  notice Shirazu pass by. "I-Inami-san..." She lifted her head up and turned to look at him. "Shirazu...It's  been a while since I've  seen you. Are you getting your work done?" He nodded. "Yeah. Uhm, I'm terribly sorry  for shooting you." Inami smirked. "Ah, yes. There is no reason to be sorry. I wasn't angry." Shirazu was shocked. "B-but I almost killed you?!" Inami chuckled. "Oh, trust me Shirazu. It take a lot more than a bullet to the heart to kill me. Now if you ripped my heart from my chest, beat my head in and ripped out my Kagune before I regenerate, then just maybe I'll die."

Shirazu was surprised by her change in attitude. "Anyways...I was about to go back home. I got done early today." "Wait!" Inami called out to him. "Hm?" She grabbed a piece of paper from the stack she had. "Get your gear. We have a short job to do." Shirazu looked at the paper and noticed that it said: New information about The NutCracker. Inami went to go put her paper work at her desk and grab her coat. "Haise, give me your Quinque." Inami said walking in. Her pockets were full of guns like last time. "Are you going on a mission?" She nodded and grabbed  his quinque. "P-please be careful!" Inami was out the door by then Haise looked out side and saw Shirazu and Inami enter a van. "Where are they going?"

Inami drove around town till she found a love hotel. "Why are we here?" "What do you think? She's here." Inami put her mask on and entered the building. "CCG?! Why are you here?" The desk manager asked noticing the coats and badges. "A ghoul checked into your hotel last night. It's our job to get rid of her." The manager handed her a key that let her into every room. "Shirazu, once we find her, you are obligated to kill her." He was worried. "Why me?" "To prove your self to Haise and me that you are useful." Shirazu sighed. "Right....ok.." Inami opened all the doors on the first floor and checked through  them. "Damn..next floor." Inami and Shirazu walked up the stairs to the second floor and started checking. A woman with a jacket and a scarf that covered most of her face walked down the hall. She passed them as Inami checked a room. Her smell caught Inami's attention. She turned around and followed the scent. "Excuse me miss..." Inami called out. She stopped but didn't turn around. Shirazu glared and got his Quinque ready. "But we're checking all the rooms for a loose ghoul and we need you to stay in your apartment. We don't want anyone to get harmed." Shirazu said. The woman didn't move. Inami pulled a gun out and cocked it. "Turn the fuck around before I blow your God Damn head off." Inami's eyes were red. Shirazu was worried. She turned around. Inami narrowed her eyes and she pulled the trigger. "Inami-san!" Shirazu tried to stop her. The woman cling to the walls. "You mean  that's NutCracker?!" "Idiot, could you not tell?" Inami shot at her again. The ghoul threw her jacket at Inami to blind her for a split second. "Shirazu! Now!" He activated his Quinque, but almost got his balls crushed. "Lucky miss~" the ghoul laughed. Inami glared. "Shirazu, kill her now!" He didn't move. He was too frozen to understand anything. Inami groaned and attacked the ghoul her self.

She shot it's legs, making it fall to the ground and began squirming. Inami dragged it back and jammed her fingers through the bullet holes to hear her scream. Inami shot  her in the thigh and stepped all over her. She began beating her to death for no reason. Shirazu finally realized what happened. "Inami-san! Stop!" She threw him off of her. "I-Inami-san...we need her alive..she can tell us about Aogiri probably." Inami glared at the ghoul and used the handle of her gun to knock her out. "Pack her into the car..." Inami got off of the ghoul and headed down stairs. She walked off to get some fresh air. Her eyes were still red but she tried her best to calm down. Inami wondered into a street that seemed familiar. She remembered it. She looked around for a certain coffee shop but all she found was nothing. Just a burned down building. The street was empty. She hear foot steps come closer to her. Inami pulled another gun out and whipped around and aimed the barrel at a young teen.

"E-eh...? I-Inami? Is that really you?" Inami put her gun down. "....Hinami....what are you doing here?"

Raven On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara