#58

Kaneki finished setting up the clothes and proceeded with taking off his. Inami was waiting in her bra and underwear, on the bed. Kaneki crawled into bed and kissed her passionately. They held onto each other and rolled around on the bed. Inami pinned him to the bed and kissed his chest. She rubbed him through his boxers and removed  her bra. Kaneki started getting a hard on. Inami rubbed her breast over his chest and soon smothered him. Removing his boxers and her panties, Inami began rubbing herself against his hard on. She let him breath and they started kissing again. Kaneki's member slipped in a little by surprise. Inami groaned at his thick head. Kaneki grabbed her hips and roughly pushed his self the rest of the way in. Inami tried to keep her groaning and moaning quiet so no one hear this time.

Kaneki switched places and pinned her to the bed. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. He bucked his hips into hers and moved deep inside her. He continued to hit in soft spots until Inami came all over his dick. "Came already?" Kaneki smirked. Inami blushed and tried to catch her breath. "T-thats...no fair..." Kaneki raised an eye brow and pulled out. She got on her hands and knees and Kaneki forced him self in even deeper. Inami lost the strength in her arms to keep her up. She used the head board to grab ahold of while Kaneki caused  great friction between them. Kaneki grabbed a hold of her breast's, making Inami sit up on her knees. She rested her back against his chest as Kaneki also toyed with her clit. He blew hot air in her ear and whispered. "Am I better that Haise?" Inami gripped his hair tight as she felt her self about to cum again. "Nnh~ Y-es!" Kaneki lifted up one of her legs and moved his hips faster. He hit her G-spot, triggering her to cum instantly. Kaneki continued  to hit her G-spot until he came him self.

She got off of him and sucked him dry. Kaneki moaned and pinned her to the wall. He entered her again and kissed her. "I'm not done just yet." He whispered  and smirked.

Nishiki and Ayato were listening through the walls. "Damn..why are they so rough??" Nishiki blushed asking. Ayato tried to cover his ears with a pillow. "Ughhh...this is making me extremely uncomfortable."

---------
They were up in the morning around, almost  twelve. "So...first we need to go confront CCG. We need to do so as soon as possible." Inami said. "Let the commotion from last night settle down. "She continued. "It sure a hell took you guys a while to settle down." Nishiki muttered under his breath. Ayato nodded slightly. "Mommy!" Yuki hugged her waist. "Good morning princess!" Inami picked her up. "Morning daddy!" Yuki said next. Inami put her down and let her hug him. "Kaneki, come with me for a second. "  Inami walked off back to the room. Kaneki left Yuki there with the others and followed Inami.

"Yes?" Inami made sure the door was closed before she started talking. "I think Yuki should go to school. She's already smart for her age but she needs to really get educated. There is a school for 3rd grade and up. What do you think?" Kaneki was surprised and happy about  her idea. "I think it's a great idea! She'll be able to make friends and interact around people." Inami smiled. "Yes, I don't want her to have socal anxiety." Inami left the room and went to retrieve Yuki. "Yuki, put your jacket on okay? We're going to  be  leaving soon." Kaneki explained to everyone else while Inami got dressed and ready to go. She helped Yuki get her shoes on and gave her a scarf to wear so her face doesn't get cold. "We'll be back." Inami took Yuki out and walked down the street. "Where are we going mommy?" Yuki asked. "It's a surprise!" Inami flashed a smiled at her. "A surprise? For me?" Inami nodded and continued walking. A few minutes later, they got to the school. Yuki looked up at the sign and then back at Inami. "Let's go in." Inami held open the door and let Yuki in.  They entered the office and Inami spoke to the principal of the school.

"Starting 3rd grade?" "Yes ma'am. Me and Yuki have had to move a lot so we weren't able to let her attend public schools. The CCG taught her all she knows today."  The principal wrote on a  note pad. "Sweetheart,  can you answer these math problems for me?" Yuki grabbed the not pad and the pen. While she worked, Inami and the principal kept talking. "You work for the CCG?"  "I quit  after my father died in the line of duty." "I'm sorry, I bet he was a great man."  Inami nodded. "But my fiancé still works for them." Inami lied. "I see." Yuki handed her the note pad and stayed quiet. "They are all correct! My you are smart! She can start next Monday. I'll help her personally  to her class. Her school  uniform will be in the back."  The principal went to  retrieve it. "Are you excited about going to school and making friends?" Yuki nodded. "Mhm! Thank you mommy. " Inami smiled. She came back with the uniform and handed it to Inami. "I'll see you next week Yuki!" Yuki bowed and they left.

"I'm going to school daddy!" Yuki ran in the house and tugged in his clothes. "Really? Wow! That's  great!" Kaneki picked her up and spun her around. "Our smart girl." Inami smiled slightly and heard a knock on the door. "Who is that?"  Touka asked. Inami opened it and saw a face she hasn't seen in a while. "Bonjour mademoiselle!"